Switched to Brightwell Aquatics

ECExotics

BRS Member
Stuff is the balls. Switched from Aquaforest to BW without any issues or fluctuations. The inhabitants are happy
35D1029A-65FD-4682-B372-E13A946B0D2B.jpeg

Gotcha fair enough lol good to know I may have to try aquaforest salt, I use reef crystals right now from instant ocean. I use aquaforest for coral nutrition/ trace minerals
The AF salt helps me maintain a comfortable range of parameters with minimal dosing and frequent water changes, I just feed heavily and dose aminos regularly.

The AF salt helps me maintain a comfortable range of parameters with minimal dosing and frequent water changes, I just feed heavily and dose aminos regularly.
Alright looks like I’ll be buying a bucket of aquaforest salt here in the near future, I usually do a 10 gallon water change every week and dose 3 drops of amino acids every other day and iodide once a week so a very similar schedule to yours, thanks for the info !

Alright looks like I’ll be buying a bucket of aquaforest salt here in the near future, I usually do a 10 gallon water change every week and dose 3 drops of amino acids every other day and iodide once a week so a very similar schedule to yours, thanks for the info !
No doubt

Back