Yariel's 280g Build thread (Upgrade)

I want a stand like that, i love the height. I want to look into my tank, not down on it.

Nice Job Derek

yes after figure out how to do the rest of the lighting....

well that depends on budget. a few stunner stripes would work, but the current true lumen or for more money reef brite retros would serve you well to give that extra blue pop plus they have mounting brackets. Theres always DIY retro kits that you could buy and even make them dim-able. Something like this from rapid would work but you would need to make the canopy and then fit them in. Not as finished a look but an option. I would ask the lighting forum on RC for more input seeing many people on there have done what youre going to be doing. I think LED supplementation is the way to go...no bulbs to replace for a while and roughly the same start up cost with LEDs doing a great job at actinics and moon lighting.

Well people I have make a few changes...
REPLACED My MH For a ATI Sunpower 8x24W
And add two Next Reef reactors to replace the TLF-150
Got a new Calcium reactor and Skimmer both from Reef Octopus
And Got a Neptune Apex Lite.....

Reef Octopus SRO5000INT Skimmer
20130325_212254.jpg

could you post some picture with this 8x24w on top of the tank. just like to see how high you hang the light.

thanks

Looking good miguel .. gonna need your help on something soon give me a call later when u get a chance...

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using Tapatalk 2

Back