Yariel's 280g Build thread (Upgrade)

you know I just got a new 100mm L Macro Lens for my Canon if youre interested in me coming by and shooting a few macro shots for your collection. Just tossing it out there. Im not a professional but I can grab a few nice pix once an a while.

Ok gotta know how you get your colors to pop like that??
Must know some kind of reefing secret or something that I haven't found
Looks great!!

you know I just got a new 100mm L Macro Lens for my Canon if youre interested in me coming by and shooting a few macro shots for your collection. Just tossing it out there. Im not a professional but I can grab a few nice pix once an a while.

Hey that sounds perfect! im leaving for vac. Thursday ill let u know when I come back.. and you know you always free to stop by any time Thanks.....

Time for an update. ..
Recently I added 5 angelfish to my tank a queen angelfish, blueface angelfish, regal angelfish, emperor angelfish and a passer angelfish they re all adjusted to the reef so far so good they haven't touched any coral yet "nock on wood" well for me to keep this fish happy and fat so the don't bother my corals I need to be feeding a lot more of what I was feeding regularly so notice that my P04 and my nitrates where excalating so I decided to pull the trigger and set up a bio pellets reactor to lower the nutrients ans also be able to feed my fish more as they demand. ..

Here's a picture of how I will start...
20130912_171155.jpg

Back