Search results

1. bdaley

WTB Radion XR30 Pro or Blue Gen 4 or 5

Looking for one for a new build. Thanks Brian
  2. bdaley

New 125g Cube

As the title states I am starting a cube tank, I have always wanted one. It will be in my home office have it all plumbed down to the basement thanks to Brandan from NEMO LLC. I am working on the rock work at the moment. It is all water tested as I picked it up from a gentleman from upper NH in...
  3. bdaley

Sold 3 Cube Tank Setup

Ok here is the deal, if anyone has been to Jays in Salem NH, he had these set up on a single stair type stand, the tanks are 140, 90 and 65. I only paid 500.00 and an asking 350.00 there is nothing wrong with the tanks as were just taken down so he could set up some display IM tanks. I have...
  4. bdaley

FS Apogee Model MQ-510

Good day, I missed the BRS return time frame for the brand new meter. I have used it a few times and no longer need it. I am selling with the sensor arm for 400.00 firm.
  5. bdaley

3D Printing

So I can fit 6 brick holders at once.
  6. bdaley

Commercial Plumber Needed

As stated I need a commercial plumber to install a deep sink at a store front location.
  7. bdaley

Maine Frag Swap

I Just found this and didn't see it posted already.
  8. bdaley

Sump Area Light

I just got around to setting this up inside my reef tank stand. this is by far THIS BEST light I have used for this purpose. being able to just grab it and recharge is a dream, being able to easily adjust the angle is a dream. bought 4 more for other areas of the house. I just wanted to share...
  9. bdaley

What is This?

I had to post on reef 2 reef as I couldn't get a video to load here, what are your thoughts on these things? Thanks Brian
  10. bdaley

Lighting

Good day club gurus I have a question on these lights I have Radion XR15 G5 Blues. The question is my tank is going to be 90% softies Zoas and Mushroom a hammer or two. A monti and select Millies. Should I use any of the premade lighting configs that are built into Mobius or fine one from one of...
  11. bdaley

Wife Wants

As the title say my wife asked me to put a bubble tip in my tank for the clowns. I have only tried it once and it kept moving and bothering the corals. thoughts on them in a mixed reef and those that have them how much or a PIA are they? Thanks
  12. bdaley

Brian's Waterbox Reef 100.3 Build

No pictures to day, just loved it then UPS came today and dropped off 16 boxes from BRS and received the notification that the tank will be here next Tues.
  13. bdaley

Getting Back

After a long 5 years I am getting back into the hobby, glad to see my avatar was stored, thanks web people. I am about to pull the plug on a Waterbox Marine X 90, and wanted to know does anyone have any strong feelings, the lights will be 2x Radion XR15 G5 Blue also any strong feelings on the...
  14. bdaley

New tank for new house.

Ok, those of you that knew we lost our house this past Oct in a fire. We just closed on a new house in Danville NH last month and I just pulled the trigger on a Red Sea 525 XL in white for our kitchen area. the kitchen is white black and grey. My question, the tank is 59" long, 22deep and 22.6...
  15. bdaley

New Jebao WiFi Aquarium Cross Flow Cp-40 Pump release

So anyone order one of these, the wifi ability to control the rate a night is the one thing I found lacking in my 130s and 150s. Brian
  16. bdaley

New Sponsor Exquisite Corals

Let's give a nice welcoming to our new forum sponsor Exquisite Corals Thank you for supporting the Boston Reef Society
  17. bdaley

Winter live foods

I have been approached by a couple club members for help in either buying or other means of getting live food without the high cost of shipping. I will take order for live food that you can feed your cuttles, anglers ect. I can only gather when the tides are right. You will have to meet me where...
  18. bdaley

Caught her

Here is a short video of one of our female cuttles laying eggs. http://youtu.be/Fi8emoev0wE
  19. bdaley

Orange Spot Filefish Eating Blackworms

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysHLJrLK6bk&feature=youtu.be
  20. bdaley

Training your fish to eat what you desire to feed.

Orange Spot Filefish. These fish are one of my all time loves in the hobby, I have kept them on and off but never in a reef setting. I pickup one in Jan from B at UA and just fed her browned out acros. I also picked up a trio of small ones about 1.5 inches, one male and two females, two...
Back