Search results

1. Nixperience

Free Clownfish and Royal Gramma

I just lost my tailspot blenny today and my royal gramma has been looking powdery. The clown, of course, is fine. I’m going fallow for the next 3 months, so anyone who has a hospital tank to treat them is welcome to have them for free. The clown is small, about an inch and the gramma is about 2”...
  2. Nixperience

WTB Pink Birdsnest

Looking to buy a small colony of pink birdsnest. 2-4”. Within 30 minutes of Swansea.
  3. Nixperience

WTB Fiji Yellow Leather

@Sponsor looking for a Fiji Yellow Leather. Doesn’t have to be big.
  4. Nixperience

WTB Open to Suggestions

Looking for suggestions for this spot in my tank directly below my AI Prime. I’ve got the light balanced well for sps up top and lps down low, but that red circle is a little too hot for things like acans. Any suggestions? Trachy, Plate, Scoly, yellow Fiji leather, Clam, RFAs? I’m looking for...
  5. Nixperience

WTB Acans

I want all the acans! I’m in Southcoast area. Anywhere on 195 I’ll travel to and rt 24 up to Brockton area. Let me know what you’ve got.
  6. Nixperience

WTB Nero 3

Looking for 1 or 2 AI Nero 3s if anyone has them for sale.
  7. Nixperience

WTB Looking for Alveopora and Blasto Wellsi

I’m in Swansea. Anyone nearby Providence to New Bedford area that has these for sale?
  8. Nixperience

WTB 34 Gallon Rimless Frag

Looking for a Deep Blue or Seapora 34g Rimless Frag tank. 36x18x12. Can’t seem to buy these anywhere anymore.
  9. Nixperience

LED to T5 Need Feedback

I currently use a hydra 26 and a Prime over my 30L and have been thinking about changing to a 4 bulb ati t5 unit or trying to add a bulb or 2 somehow to my hydra, but I can’t seem to find the right fixtures to make a hybrid unit. The aquatic life hybrid unit is too big for my tank. I’m looking...
  10. Nixperience

Red Elegance

Has anyone ever seen a red elegance? I think I want one.
  11. Nixperience

When is June meeting?

Any idea when June meeting will be and where? I'd like to try and make it this time of life doesn't get in the way.
  12. Nixperience

My IM 30 Long -

iPhone FTS update. I set up my new IM 30 long around April 25th. I'm loving it!
  13. Nixperience

Macro Algae

I'm setting up a new tank to cycle next week and I wanted to use some macros in the display to create a shore to reef lagoon. I want macros that will export nutrients, but nothing too fast that I will have to be constantly trimming and pruning. My plan is to do 3 mangroves on the hill and then I...
  14. Nixperience

Looking for custom stand

I'm looking to have a custom stand made since the factory stand I wanted is discontinued. Looking to get a price quote. 24x20x36
  15. Nixperience

Innovative Marine 30L

Does anyone know where I might be able to see this tank in person? Not sure of any stores that have one and I don't want to order one until I truly see it and have a better idea of size besides reading tank specs online.
  16. Nixperience

Looking for market value. Not selling

I was looking to change tank dimensions in the future and wanted to see what my stuff is worth that I would be changing out. I have 33 gallon rimless cube 20x20x20 drilled with overflow, 25 gallon rimless cube sump 16x16x16, and stand. Just looking because if I do change tanks, I can't have...
  17. Nixperience

11 Gallon Reef and New to this forum

Hey guys, This is my first post here. I thought I would post my nano reef here as part of my introduction. I started with an 8 gallon in October and did a tank transfer in December to an 11 gallon. Here is a pic of my reef and list of what I'm running. Tank: CAD Lights Zen 11g...
Back