Search results

1. Chlorinated

Free Innovative Marine Nuvo 8 gallon

Hi, I have an old....10ish year old....IM nuvo 8 gallon aquarium (1st gen?) free to a good home. No leaks but needs a good clean. Comes with original glass lid and pedestal. No pump included. Pickup in Bellingham, MA.
  2. Chlorinated

All Set 10-15lb of rock for nano

Hi, Looking for 10-15lb of rock for a new nano I'm starting. Looking for local to Bellingham. Thanks, Eric
  3. Chlorinated

Free Large yellow long fin glow fish

Hi, Breaking down my son's small freshwater glow fish tank. I have 1 large yellow long fin left. Free to a good home. Pickup in Bellingham. Thanks, Eric
  4. Chlorinated

WTB 10-15 gallon AIO

Hi, Looking for a 10-15g all in one aquarium. IM, Waterbox, Fiji, etc. Located in Bellingham MA Thanks, Eric
  5. Chlorinated

WTB Used RODI cans

Hi, Looking for a couple used filter cans. The standard 10" ones. Please reach out with peace and location if you have. I am in Bellingham. Thanks! Eric
  6. Chlorinated

Sold Kryptonite candy canes

Hi All, I have a ton....50+....heads of Kryptonite candy canes. Happy to sell the colony or frags (min 4 heads please). Price is $5/head. Pickup is in Bellingham or at the show on Saturday. Thanks!
  7. Chlorinated

Gone Tyree neon green toadstool

Hi All, I have a roughly 4 inch tall Toree toadstool for sale. Has a small baby spouting from the side as well. Cone on its own small piece of live rock. Asking $50, or open to offers. Pickup in Bellingham or at the show on Saturday. Thanks!
  8. Chlorinated

Sold Sinularia colony on live rock

I have a whole colony....5+ branches all 2-3+ in tall of sinularia. It's bluish green. Comes on the rock - maybe 3ish pounds. Looking to move it out to make way for more fleshy LPS. Open to trades (LPS, Ric mushrooms, rock flower nems) or sale $150. Happy to negotiate. Located in Bellingham...
  9. Chlorinated

Noopsych Light experience

Hi, Been doing a lot of research for my new build, and lights are obviously top of the list. Over on R2R Noopsych has quite a following. They seem to offer great PAR and spectrum at a very affordable price point. I wanted to know if anyone has used them, or just general thoughts on quality...
  10. Chlorinated

WTB Cheap powerheads for mixing salt

Hi All, Just looking for a couple cheap powerheads for mixing salt and curing rock. Located in Franklin. Thanks!
  11. Chlorinated

Help with rockflower anemone

Hi All, Purchased this rockflower at the last show. Looked great for a few weeks then started to lift up and show its mouth. It doesn't lay flat like it should. It almost looks like it's turning inside out. The red one to the right I got from All Things Aquatic 2 weeks ago and looks as it...
  12. Chlorinated

Chlorinated's definitely happening....soon....upgrade! Looking for advice.

Hi All, The time has come, well soon anyway, to finally upgrade my IM nuvo 20. We recently purchased a house and will no longer be renting. This means....bigger reef! I wanted to reach out and get everyone's advice and see what they think of the build plan. Nothing is set in stone and nothing...
  13. Chlorinated

WTB Rock Flower Anemones

Hi, Looking for Rock Flower Anemones. Located in Franklin. Thanks!
  14. Chlorinated

LFS close to Franklin

Hi All, Just curious if anyone has recommendations for LFS in/around Franklin. Thanks
  15. Chlorinated

Sold Greg Hillar's Long Polyp Toadstool

Hi All, I unfortunately have to sell my long polyp toadstool. This is the long polyp version from Greg. I purchased this as a small frag and is now a colony. Roughly 5" tall and 5" in diameter. Pic below shows shorter polyps because it's located right below my powerhead which is the only spot...
  16. Chlorinated

Help with salt mix

Hi All, Had a alk spike over a few weeks ago due to a bum Hannah reagent. Been trying to bring it down but corals are closed and not consuming and my Red Sea Blue bucket has high alk. Tank sits at 13.4dkh right now and corals look like crap obviously. Does anyone have an reco for a low dkh...
  17. Chlorinated

Help with water test in/near Franklin

Hi All, Just ordered a new Hanna test kit for my alk tester and it's WAY off from my current lot. Current lot 7.1dkh New lot 16.1dkh!!! Multiple tests back to back. Now have no idea what is right. Corals all look solid so no indication there. Looking for someone local to Franklin for a quick...
  18. Chlorinated

Gone Softies and LPS - Franklin. MA

Hi All, As the title says, I have softies and LPS for sale. First up is a large (~6") colony of finger leather. Not looking to frag, hoping to part with the whole colony. Just too big for my tank. My pics aren't great, but it's brown with tan polyps. Asking $100 obo. obo Next is Neon green...
  19. Chlorinated

WTB Looking for used RODI unit or similar

Hi, I use conditioned tap water for my tank, and have done so for years successfully. However. At times, typically in the spring, I notice occasional bumps in my tank after water changes. Usually some closed up corals for a few days and the everything bounces back. I know with winter melt and...
  20. Chlorinated

WTB Nuvo 20 screen lid

Hi All, Looking for the newer version of the Nuvo 20 screen lid. I have the old version and it's aweful. Located in Franklin, but willing to travel a bit for it. Cash or happy to tade a frag of my finger, sinularia, duncan,, green toadstool or trumpets. Thanks, Eric
Back