Search results

1. Renato

FS Rodi complete system setup!

4 Stage 90-GPD RODI System - Spectrapure, with an extra chamber, aquatec 8800 pressure booster pump included, triple tds meter included. This system is double the price I’m asking for it. Membrane is about 2.5 months old. $200 txt me if you’re interested. 603-305-9070 Located in Merrimack, NH
  2. Renato

FS RODI, Phosphate reader, refractometer 5/1/22

I decided to part out this hole setup.... Everything in very good condition. everything was bought it new. Txt me for a faster response 603-3059070 Im located in Merrimack, NH ALL PHOTOS BELLOW Milwakee phosphate reader. best phosphate test kit $50 SOLD ATI Refractometer $20 SOLD SOLD - Five...
  3. Renato

Sold 40g breeder SOLD

Sold
  4. Renato

Sold Black leopard wrasse SOLD

I have a gorgeous black leopard wrasse for sale. He eats everything any kind of food... He is fat and healthy. $50
  5. Renato

Sold Reef octopus calcium reactor SOLD

Selling a CR140 Calcium Reactor from Reef Octopus. With a tunze a CO2 regulator and two selenoid one was never used. it will Come with a full co2 tank. $400 for all! just reactor new cost $370. Rated for aquariums up to 200 gallons Reverse flow and CO2 recirculating design Aquatrance 2000 Pump...
  6. Renato

FS Mag pumps, fish traps for sale! 5/1/22

I have a few equipments for sale, TXT ME FOR FASTER RESPONSE 603-305-9070. Located in Merrimack NH 2- 9.5 mag pumps $30 each or both for $50 Fish trap $30 each ALL PICTURES BELLOW!!!!
  7. Renato

FS Delete please

delete please
  8. Renato

My reef tanks

Its been a Long time since I showed my tanks here. I have a 120g (mixed reef) a 30g (mostlty soft corals) attached to my 120g, and a 34g sps tank. I will be posting pictures of them here. 120g My 30g My 34g
  9. Renato

My 120g reef

Few pictures of one of my tanks. I will post more soon. 120g
  10. Renato

I want to do the membership again!

trying to do the membership, the account upgrade doesnt appear on my profile. How can I do this? Thank you.
  11. Renato

My 120g Reef

https://vimeo.com/194285590
  12. Renato

how to....

How to download a video from vimeo to here? Trying but it doesnt work
  13. Renato

Par meter help

Hey guys I wonder if anyone here could help me. My sps's are not really happy latelly, and Im not sure why. All parameters are where is supost to be. I run an ATI 6x24 in a 24inches deep tank. My question is: Can I rent or borrow a par meter from someone here? I went to ebay and they are...
  14. Renato

Copepods

Hey guys! Im looking for some grown up pods for My refugium that I just built it. I already tried those in the bags but no luck... They are just a waste of money... I bought some cheato couple days ago and not even one pod came with it lol... Anyone here with some extra copepods willing to...
  15. Renato

Help with Mimic Tang

Hi! I bought a Mimic Tang yesterday. The moment I put Him in the tank He started to fight with His reflection. Its non stop... Lights went on now, and He is crazy on the glass going up and down. Already put sea weed for him, and He doesn't even care. he is not picking the rocks all He cares is...
  16. Renato

pods

I know my tank its pretty new a little over a month, but I already tried two bottles of live pods and none lives. I wonder if I could ged t some mature ones, old enough so it doesn't die. My tank its 100% free of pods. Any idea on how to get some? If anyone willing to give me some I...
  17. Renato

how high do you place your lights

I have an ATI lights 6x24w how high should I place it? I dont know if I should place it to close to the tank and burn the corals. I dont have any corals right now, just for the future.
  18. Renato

Renato's 60g cube build

Hello guys Im starting another build, My previous tanks was a 120g, and a 45g cube. This time I'm going with a 60g cube rimless. I will be posting pictures as I go with this build. For now I have the tank, stand, and skimmer. Lights are on the way, should be here by Saturday hopefully...
  19. Renato

Coming back! Questions!!

Hello guys, after I broke up the tank 2 years ago, now I'm back! Im going for a 60g cube this time with corner overflow. Does anyone here know anything about Eshopp Skimmers? I was looking for the Eshopp PSK-75 In sump skimmer I only used ASM Skimmers, So I have no idea about any other brands...
Back