Search results

1. C

Day 7 hunting my 6 line wrasse

Trying to change the personality in my tank... 6 line wrasse gotta go!! Bought a fish trap and after 7 days and a million beers later of "fishing" I finally had the opportunity to catch it today.. she felt comfortable enough to get halfway in... my reaction was way to excited ripped the cord and...
  2. C

Reefbreeder wifi dosing pump

I've had the reefbreeder wifi dosing pump for over a year now. I've noticed that my fluid was not lowering in the containers figured the heads were bad ordered new heads and calibrated and they all were working. Still no fluid level changes, I stayed in the pump room when they were supposed to...
  3. C

Zoa skirts

Had flatworms and have done 2 rounds of flatworm exit with great success... hammers Duncan's and zoas all look great again all other tank life doing great no setbacks or loses... doing a 3rd round Wednesday and hopefully gets any left overs... now that my zoas are opening again I notice most of...
  4. C

Flatworm?

Are these flatworms on the glass? They appear almost see through..have a few colonies of zoas that have been closed up the last 2 weeks and haven't been able to see anything on them but noticed these today on the glass in my overflow.
  5. C

6 line wrasse

My wrasse must have hopped the wall and is now in my overflow box. No room to get a net in to catch him and cant fit a bottle trap in either. Thinking about pulling the stand pipe out and flushing him down the drain into a net. Anyone have another idea
  6. C

What is this...

See this every once in a while is this just a snail without a shell? Looks like a slug
  7. C

Pump advice...

Been having trouble with my brs gfo carbon reactor. It works great for about a week then the gfo is hardly tumbling and the flow from the line is a trickle. I have the pump that came with the reactor which obviously isn't strong enough. Reactor is about 3' higher than the sump and 3' away with...
  8. C

New lighting aclimation question

I am about to upgrade my lighting from black box led to t5 hybrid with kessils... how should I acclimate my coral to the new lights so I dont destroy them.. any suggestions for the 4 bulb color on t5 (I do like the blue look)
  9. C

Gorilla nipples

Anyone have these zoas for sale?
  10. C

BRS 2 part dosing

So this might be a dumb question... looking at the brs calculator when asked if you are using dry or liquid soda ash and calcium am I clicking dry because I purchased the powder pharma pouch or liquid because now its mixed with ro water...
  11. C

Coarlline scrapings

If anyone in the Bridgewater area is interested in helping seed my tank with Caroline scraping letme know
  12. C

Diy skimmer stand...

I need to raise my skimmer about 3 inches and have been looking at making a pvc stand. My question is if I still holes in the pvc is that in turn going to make the inside of the stand a diatoms factory due to the little to no waterflow?
  13. C

GSP

anyone have any gsp for sale?
  14. C

Duncans

Anyone have Duncans for sale
  15. C

Rose tip anemone

Sorry can't post in marketplace... I am interested in purchasing a rose tip anemone if anyone has one they were looking to get rid of.
  16. C

Tank cycle

Quick question was wondering if while cycling my tank do I use a blackout or the light schedule i plan on using?
  17. C

75 gallon in wall build

I was given the ok to turn the kids play room into my man cave and the wife came up with the idea to put a salt water tank in the wall behind my bar. Ive been out of the hobby for about 10 yrs and this is my go at a 75 gallon reef tank with 55 gallon sump. Have always had a love of bonsai trees...
  18. C

55 gallon sump

Getting ready to plumb my 1st sump and was wondering if I should plumb anything for a down the road add on? If u could build the perfect sump what would you have in it?
  19. C

Light recommendation

So a few months back was given the ok from the warden to turn the basement playroom into a space for me and her to get away from the kids. A few weeks into demo and she comes up with the idea for a in wall tank behind the bar needless to say I was sold. We had a reef tank about 7 yrs ago and...
  20. C

Sump....

So this will be my first sump build and have a few questions. Have a 75 gallon rr DT also I have an old 55 gallon tank I was thinking of using for a sump. I have an open stand with plenty of room for sump and access to all equipment. My question is a 55 gallon sump to big for the 75? Does ur...
Back