Search results

1. Dalesreef

Ati t5 problem

It is unsafe they have been off the first time it happened I didnt know what it was but the second time I noticed those 2 bulbs went out and thats when the breaker popped Sent from my LM-X410.FGN using Tapatalk
  2. Dalesreef

Ati t5 problem

It's been running for years Sent from my LM-X410.FGN using Tapatalk
  3. Dalesreef

Ati t5 problem

Yes that wasnt the problem Sent from my LM-X410.FGN using Tapatalk
  4. Dalesreef

Ati t5 problem

So I have a ati 8×80w t5 light There are 2 plugs 1 controls 2 bulbs the other 6 bulbs The 2 bulbs is the issue They turn on and run fine no flickering or anything but after 2 to 4 hrs they go out and blow the breaker in house What would cause this to happen the ballest And how difficult are...
  5. Dalesreef

Can anyone identify these zoas

There actually that pale Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
  6. Dalesreef

Nope they look exactly like the pic i posted Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
  7. Dalesreef

Can anyone identify these zoas thanks Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
  8. Dalesreef

Ati t5 bulbs

Where is a good place to get ati bulbs Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
  9. Dalesreef

Apex help

Dave's-reef I would try some different power cycles to see if you can recover. First always make sure display is plugged in first. Don't plug it in after. This worked on the new display unit Thank god Thank you for your help
  10. Dalesreef

Apex help

I tried to access both over the Internet and could not access either of them neither show up
  11. Dalesreef

Apex help

Nope can't see anything one display is all blue the other one is all black
  12. Dalesreef

Apex help

Lol I know right
  13. Dalesreef

Apex help

I sent a ticket to them to This morning all i got for a response was to try and update it but I couldn't access it from my tablet so need to try from a computer but I haven't had a computer in years so kinda screwed there lol
  14. Dalesreef

Apex help

So a few days I found my apex display frozen wouldn't do anything so I unplugged it and plugged it back in now it's a black screen and beeps every now and then still does even though it been unplugged for 3 days weird I ordered a new apex display and just received it today and it's a solid...
  15. Dalesreef

Need some help Sprung a leak

Thank you for all the replies and messages But have good news the tank is not leaking after further inspection I have found out where the water was coming from its actually coming from the the top of the tank from the wave being a little to much every now and then I get a little trickle...
  16. Dalesreef

Need some help Sprung a leak

Well found a leak in the bottom of the front pane of glass in my 250 gal . Not sure what to do ???? Should I buy another tank or should a brake it down and try re sealing it I've never re sealed a tank before. Has anyone had success doing this and what's the best way? Looking for advice...
  17. Dalesreef

big blizzard is on the way

Thanks Brian Hopefully we all make it through with minimal issues 250 gal DD 120 sump 90 fuge
  18. Dalesreef

Rebuilding After a total loss

Thanks Hopefully everything makes it through this storm 250 gal DD 120 sump 90 fuge
  19. Dalesreef

big blizzard is on the way

This isn't going to be good on my end we always lose power out my way and my generator is still in the shop getting fixed from the last storm. This is not going to be good 250 gal DD 120 sump 90 fuge
  20. Dalesreef

Rebuilding After a total loss

Thanks still a long way from where it once was, time to let things grow 250 gal DD 120 sump 90 fuge
Back