0 DAYS left until the October Meeting! - Frag Swap & Frank Marini!

Not sure if I missed this but what will Frank be speaking about? With a bio like his could be any number of topics.
Looking forward to it.

BUMP!

Don't forget the meeting is this weekend. Come hear a great speaker, hang out, swap frags and mingle!!!! I strongly encourage folks to introduce themselves to total strangers. I will buy a beer for the 1st person to walk up to me and tell me the introduced themselves to a stranger.

Note to self - show up wicked late.

Who else is bringing frags to swap????

<-------Lola wants to know if she should bring her checkbook or not :D

i will be setting up a 20gallon full of sps for trade or for sale (but much more prefer to trade as i need to fill up space in my lps tank, further said i would love to trade my sps for some lps)thankx and see you guys at the meeting.............

Bump, tomorrow is the Bridgewater meeting!!! Let's have a great turnout to keep those great speakers wanting to come back and keep our club running strong!!

Also I would like to clarify that Jay (or any other BoD) is not eligible for my free beer for meeting a stranger offer. :D

Hope to see you all there.

Looks like bob and I can make, Will be a little late but we will show. Looks like i will be getting a free beer.

BUMP!

Don't forget the meeting is this weekend. Come hear a great speaker, hang out, swap frags and mingle!!!! I strongly encourage folks to introduce themselves to total strangers. I will buy a beer for the 1st person to walk up to me and tell me the introduced themselves to a stranger.

Note to self - show up wicked late.
im the first one here so i guess im winning that bet lol ..note to self try and figure out whos behrmon to cash in on that beer ! lol

Last edited:
im the first one here so i guess im winning that bet lol ..note to self try and figure out whos behrmon to cash in on that beer ! lol

I think you won!! Come on down folks, were getting a late start so better late than never.

Back