0 DAYS left until the October Meeting! - Frag Swap & Frank Marini!

Good meeting, good turnout but it would have been nice to see more of you. A pleasure to meet Frank and his wife, really nice folks and a great speech!! Thnaks to my fellow BoD members and others who helped out pulling the meeting off.

Great meeting!!! Franks talk was very interesting.

It was nice to see some old member as well as put some faces to some newer members.

I've got a long night of treating corals ahead of me. As I am sure many other do :)

Great meeting!!! Franks talk was very interesting.

It was nice to see some old member as well as put some faces to some newer members.

I've got a long night of treating corals ahead of me. As I am sure many other do :)

It's always great to have Frank up here.

Only 3 more hours left of treating my corals. Hope I don't fall asleep :eek:

Sucks that I was stuck at work :( I would have enjoyed the meeting...

It was an excellent meeting. Frank's presentation was great. Zachary thought the partially dissected fish pictures were pretty cool.

It was really nice to see everyone and meet some new folks. I know a few people mentioned this was their first meeting. This was a good one to be at. :)

Edit:
Eric, it was a pleasure meeting you and your wife as well. :)

It's always great to have Frank up here.

Only 3 more hours left of treating my corals. Hope I don't fall asleep :eek:

we are up until 2am, but it is better than the alternative.

I usually set my alarm just in case, but I have slept through and given the corals an extra long treatment with no issues :D

we are up until 2am, but it is better than the alternative.

I usually set my alarm just in case, but I have slept through and given the corals an extra long treatment with no issues :D

Greg what do you use for a treatment? Now that I have some stuff worth something, I am affraid to add anything.

TIA Derek

Interceptor for 5.5 hrs then for the last 1/2hr I add betadine.

I acclimate every to my water in case things go south in the treatment and I have put them into QT early.

Then I do the treatment. I add an air stone in the treatment tank for circulation/airation.

I also strip all the corals off the frag plugs and such

Quaratine is also a good idea. this an be as simple as a small tank with a small light and a PH. When I only have a few corals I use a 2.5gal tank with a small tunze PH ($13 one) and a small light

Last edited:
a very sleepy smile when we're woken up to Erica in the morning. Where's my coffee icon?

image.php

This was my first meeting in 1 year that I got to attend and want to thank you all for a wonderful time. I wasn't able to stay long but did meet some nice people and some great tank talk.
Also got to fill the nano tank with all kinds of different corals. This is by far the best way to get the biggest bang for the buck. Alot of beautiful corals and I was drouling over all of them.

Great meeting. Good presentation by Frank and lots of fine corals to look over. Nice to see and catch up with people too.

Interceptor for 5.5 hrs then for the last 1/2hr I add betadine.

I acclimate every to my water in case things go south in the treatment and I have put them into QT early.

Then I do the treatment. I add an air stone in the treatment tank for circulation/airation.

I also strip all the corals off the frag plugs and such

Quaratine is also a good idea. this an be as simple as a small tank with a small light and a PH. When I only have a few corals I use a 2.5gal tank with a small tunze PH ($13 one) and a small light

Just wanted to clarify this answer 5.5 hrs of interceptor then a 1/2hr of betadine for a total of 6hrs of interceptor.

Sorry i didnt make this one, it was just a couple towns away too. I thought for some reason it was Sunday, not Saturday. OOps

Back