Reef Deal 120w dimmable LED light

I'm thinking about buy two of these lights. Has anyone using these LEDs seen a differicant in their system?

yea, all the others with uv say per piece, yet the one in the link says per pair....

And there is a big thread on reef central and a good amount of people are running the A6, the version with more leds.

ok, anyone contacted the seller to see if it is really per PAIR?

As i expected they canceled my other order (worth a try). I think we can get a small discount if 4 or more units are ordered. I plan on 2, anyone else interested?

Why did they cancel yours ?

It was the order for 2x Nova A4 for $230. Not a surprise, but thought it was worth a shot (thought there was a small chance they might honor it since it was clearly posted and it was their mistake).

How much discount? thanks

Not really sure, it entirely depends on how many are ordered. I think I saw somewhere 3% for 4 units, a little bit higher for 6-7 units, and so on. I figured if people were going to buy them anyway I would get a count and contact them to see what discount we could get.

How much discount? thanks

4pcs-3% off,8pcs-5% off,10pcs-7% off,20pcs-15% off

I think I will post something in the pooled order forum, I don't have a strict timeline but was thinking of the light uhupong posted... 30 blue 25 white.

Back