125 build...kinda in-wall

I started with over 300Lbs of rock... No clue even how much is in there now. Upsets me because I still have one very large chunk of shelf rock that I can't even fit in there... The rest of the rock is going into the sump. About 350Lbs total!

looks great. I have alot of rock too I think it looks better. I wish I could be half as motivatedand build a canopy

Oh I'm not motivated at all LOL. I have had this tank for about 8 months now! I guess my lack of motivation is caused by the cost of the equipment that I need.. I still need to build the soffit above the tank and plumb it also buy my light and possibly a new return pump depending on whether or not my idea works.

ok I fillered her up today and the wait is on!! I still have to cover the stand, hang the light and build a soffet above the tank but all that can wait a little while... I most likely be just using the Halides that I have now. It's a 6' 3x250 and 2x150.. No one seems to want to buy it and I can't afford the ATI that I want right now and tired of waiting to save the cash and just wanted to start my cycle so I figured I would just hang the halides and when I get the money I can just switch out the light. I also got 2 3' led strips from the Icecap group buy that Marco rocks did (if they ever come it). I have to get a new fuge for under the tank because I broke the one I had when I was plumbing it. I will take some pics when the sand settles and when the lights are up.

one pic with flash and one with out. Only have two 6' T-5 actinics on it now.

Attachments

• 063.jpg
    063.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 219
  • 066.jpg
    066.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 210
Back