Reef Deal 800g storage tank

I was thinking about getting a 15 gallon barrel for water storage and Jen thought that was a little much. I'll have to show her that when she gets home, wee little 15 gallon barrel won't seem so big.

What would the lucky reefer transport that in? I suppose you could roll it home?

BTW Nate, I never realized how far Ellsworth, Maine is. I just sent a driver up there to rush deliver a bag. It was for good money, which was great. But the owner of that bag was under terrible circumstances from what I understand. You may know of it as I imagine Ellsworth is a very small town.

Yeah, we're quite a ways up here. The amazing thing is you can keep driving another 4 hours before reaching the canadian border!

Ellsworth is pretty small, but about 5,000, so we don't exactly have town dinners every week. :) What's this bag? What's the terrible circumstance?

We had to get a passenger's bag up there from Boston in a hurry. The story is that this grandmother's, who was rather young looking, son and daughter in-law were killed in a car crash last August(?). She was up in Ellsworth for a court appearance trying to gain custody of her grandchildren. I saw her two nights ago back at Logan and overheard that things were looking better for the kids. I guess she plans on moving them to Colorado if all goes as well. Sad story.

Back