$85 Chinese Vortech-Tunze Wavemaker look-a-like?!

According to other sites it appears there will also be a WP25 a smaller version which will be priced at roughly half the price of it's larger WP40

Is this too powerful for a 36" long 57 gallon tank? And will a herbie be rendered ineffective in wave mode because the sloshing into the overflow in the first video was completely unbearable? Also it does come with the controller right?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SZIyQDoXmY&feature=youtu.be

If the answers to the above questions are No, No, Yes. Then I'm definitely down to purchase 1 as well.

I can hear the cheap plastic over the overflow lmao

But might be down for one
And yeah it comes with the controller

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

I am willing to try it. But I couldn't do the bulk order.

I just don't have the time to organize everything... I really think it's worth it though. Just no one "Crucify" me if it sucks! :p

Higor

Last edited:
Well I got an email back from them this morning regarding the bulk shipping price and this is what it said,
"We do not send to US for large order on this moment
Thanks
Eric"

I guess whoever wants it has to buy their own to try... Who’s gonna be the guinny pig?! :rolleyes:

Yea it sucks, I'm going to email them back and ask if they have any idea when they would be shipping large quanitys to USA

lol I should have seen that coming :p

It's gonna be hard sneaking more money than I already have for my new tank upgrade from my fiance...I already stopped counting at $3K!!! and she just gives me dirty looks now when I say I'm gonna get something else. When I told her I found these wavemakers last night the first think out of her mouth was..."You are not buying any are u?!"

I was like "No, of course not. I already bought the Vortechs. It's for the guys in the club..." :cool:

I will let you know if I get one...It would be easier to get it in a group buy though...

Good news! After a few back and forth emails with Eric and a little mis communication, we are good to go! He will ship 40 here to the US, he just needs some time in advance, one downfall is the shipping price is fixed

Back