Adding color to the softy's tank some carpets did the trick. Ultra color

thanks for the update pictures, very nice as usual, they both recovering really nicely - Congrats Ronnie. i am super jeolous!!!

Thanks Eric, I'm trying, my son says this is his tank and the 120 is his and mine. The funny thing he does help and doesn't mind getting wet.

You like, how is the red and green looking in your tank?
not as good as yours haha

thanks for the update pictures, very nice as usual, they both recovering really nicely - Congrats Ronnie. i am super jeolous!!!
Don't be jealous I know you have some pretty amazing carpets yourself. I still have my fingers crossed I know they will grow rapidly in size and the tank will have to go through a changes meaning decide to keep them or remove things. No rest when you maintaing reef tanks LOL
not as good as yours haha
Thanks, If you want I will keep you mind if you want a split at has grown a lot got that one in december 2010.

+1

That thing is killer. I am all kinds of jealous. The carpets are looking great, too, congrats :D
Thank you

the blue is looking great. wonderful job nursing them back.
Hey stranger nice to hear from you. Thank you, have to thank my son for the help and the wife for making me buy them. Him and the wife loves the carpets. When I ask him he tells me the carpets and the rose bubble tip are his favorite. I sit with him and tell him what everything is and he loves it. How is you boy doing? They grow so fast.

Ronnie, I noticed, No Sand, Is it really needed? I like the look, but I am so sick of trying to get the power heads and returns in such a way, that it gets the flow needed and not to move the sand.

Back