Ai vega question

Angelodr2

BRS Member
Hi everyone I just order a Ai vega fixture and I was wondering if it can be control with out the controller as if I could plug it to the computer to do so? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think so. You can use the light however your limited to specific intensities. You are going to love the light they are awesome! If you have any other questions feel free to ask, I have been running the vegas for 2 years now. -Kevin

Also I see you have an iphone. If you get the AI director you can control the light from you phone!

these light are BRIGHT! Make sure to start low. I had mine around 25% when I set them up. Mine are still only at 45% after 2 years...

The apex has a module specifically for Ai so I am gonna say if you are comp say it could be done

Yea I have a RKL and am not fund of it, I was thinking on getting the apex but my girl will kill me if I spend 500 more on the tank lol

Any knows we're around I could get a Ai director. I don't want to wait for the two weeks wait of shipping

what are good levels to run with the Vega's? I have been experimenting with the two I have over my 90. they are about 9 inches above the water, I have the whites at about 45 the blues at 85 and the green and reds at 35. my corals look a little washed out. just curious to see what you guys are running and the kind of success you have had with them

Back