Algae taking over tank

As I have the same issue and I run NP pellets, do you think yours is related to the pellets?

I am not sure. I didnt have any issues up until 2 weeks ago, and i am not sure if i am getting a hold of it. I am just going to keep doing water changes and see what happens

Def looks like dinos. My fathers tank had an outbreak over the summer too. I also think it had something to do with the temperature. Everyone gave good advice, keep it up!

if it's Dinos, I wouldn't do water changes as John K said... I had a little Dino on the sandbed before the weekend and in high flow areas on rock... I did a significant water change this weekend thinking it was cyano (from my other tank), and within two days the entire sand bed is full... lights out for 24 hours so far. I'm not sure where I read this, but I read that something about Kent Tech Magnesium supplement works well if you bring Mag up to the 1500 range. Also, GAC. I added a Mexican Turbo today, it just started eating the Dino off the sand and then quickly found the glass. I'll update if that works at all. I've heard some conflicting info about turbos and dinos, but nothing definitive. If it's Dino, you can't really clean it off the sandbed, it just falls apart. You can blow it off the rocks, that's about it.

Back