Another Bulk Reef Supply group buy

just got the email!!!

Do you think we could get a bigger discount if we pooled the ro unit buys?

EVERYBODY - I am going to to call and talk to the guy about the pricing of the RO/DI 5 stage plus because they told me $160 and $190 is unacceptable. We would get a better discount with our normal 10% off for being a boston reefer that I thought we get...

As for the people who asked if they could get on this now pm me your email account you used to create the BRS discount and your full name and I'll see if I can...

I'll update the thread and try to pm everybody once I talk to them but I'm prob going to be busy at work today so might not get to update it till tonight...

D'ohh! After waiting on this to order $100+ worth of Salifert test kits (and some epoxy, but that's only $5), it turns out that they apparently aren't part of the deal.

EVERYBODY - I am going to to call and talk to the guy about the pricing of the RO/DI 5 stage plus because they told me $160 and $190 is unacceptable. We would get a better discount with our normal 10% off for being a boston reefer that I thought we get...

As for the people who asked if they could get on this now pm me your email account you used to create the BRS discount and your full name and I'll see if I can...

I'll update the thread and try to pm everybody once I talk to them but I'm prob going to be busy at work today so might not get to update it till tonight...

i already ordered. if they change it to 160. will i get my $ back?

I called and talked to Andrew who organizes the group buys and he said someone must have told me the price for the regular 5 stage RO/DI instead of the plus. I was a little pissed but there was nothing they could do :(

I called and talked to Andrew who organizes the group buys and he said someone must have told me the price for the regular 5 stage RO/DI instead of the plus. I was a little pissed but there was nothing they could do :(

oh well.... still save 10$

just got the email from UPS. and my shipment should be here the 9th!!!! 4 days late for my Bday.... but what ever lol

just got the email from UPS. and my shipment should be here the 9th!!!! 4 days late for my Bday.... but what ever lol

That's cool that they're shipping right away. I thought they would wait until they got 10 orders... I plan on making my order tonight or tomorrow...

That's cool that they're shipping right away. I thought they would wait until they got 10 orders... I plan on making my order tonight or tomorrow...

sweet. im so excited. yea. they got it to ups. it will be on the road by tomorrow. cant wait.

Back