Another Bulk Reef Supply group buy

ughh im a little disapointed i though it was gonna be 160... i might be out =[ i would still order a couple other things i gusse though?

I just ordered the standard 5 stage for 140(good deal) with a couple extras. I figure the next time I order carbon I might pick up a couple more things for the ro/di.

I ordered the 5 stage plus, 2 koralia #4's, some frag plugs and some kalk :D

biting the bullet and getting the standard 5stage rodi with some goodies and finally some test kits tonight

Just ordered the 150 gpd RO upgrade, 15lb of carbon, big pack of filters, and 7.5lb of DI Resin. Hopefully this buy will last me a couple of years. Thanks!

I ordered the large size activated lignite. The ROX is just too expensive.

I wanted to buy the Mag Chloride but it was too expensive. I am going to try to find somebody local with a bag of Mag.

my full order was
75GPD RO/DI 5 Stage *PLUS* System
Options
*June Specials : FREE upgrade to “Dual DI”
+ $0.00
2 x Coral Frag Plugs 25pc
1 x Auto Shut off Kit for RO Systems
1 x DIY Top-it-Off Kit Premium
1 x Maxi-Jet 900
1 x Refractometer for reading salinity w/ Free Calibration fluid
Options
*Calibration Fluid : Free Calibration Fluid
+ $0.00
1 x Coral Propagation Kit
it all added up to about 356.63
plus shipping.
and i only had to pay 120! the rest is my birthday present!
cant wait for it to get here!

Last edited:
Ya I had a couple of things that weren't discounted from the stock prices too and I was logged in.

Were you logged to your account ?

Yes I was logged in, even click the Group Buy link at the top and then continue, say the TDS meter was discounted but the RKL was not. Even on the normal page for the DA controllers the QTY pricing is the same no matter how many you order. It was not a big deal I waited to purchase it until the group buy hoping I could save a few bucks seeing my wife shot down the RKE that I wanted.

I bought the dual GFO/Carbon reactor, Carbon, and GFO not bad I saved a little over $20 It said that some of their products prices are set by the manufac. and they cannot lower them. Its not to late if someone wants to join the group buy. You just need to set up an account (2min) email the guy at BRS, his email and name is on the website, wait for the reply, log on, and enjoy the savings, just be sure toorder by the weekend, and then thank afboundguy for setting thid up.
Thanks Dave
Derek

Last edited:
Yeah a lot of the things have manufacturer's limits on how low they'd like them to be sold at and BRS respects that and they let us know some stuff just wouldn't be lower. My Koralia's weren't discounted but they were still the cheapest around!!!

Just ordered the 150 gpd RO upgrade, 15lb of carbon, big pack of filters, and 7.5lb of DI Resin. Hopefully this buy will last me a couple of years. Thanks!

Let me know how that 150 gpd upgrade goes would you? I was going to get it but I passed because I have no idea if I'll have 65 psi going into the first RO so I figured I'd wait and then order it...

I checked my PSI before I ordered as well. I live at sea level in Newport, and I get 63psi. My father lives in Portsmouth on the peak of the island and he only gets 25 psi.

Water in Newport is $4.54 per thousand gallons, sewer charge is $6.18 per thousand, so that's a total of $10.72 per thousand gallons. They just requested a 23% rate hike as well. This extra membrane should pay for itself in 6-8 months.

Just a friendly reminder that the discount pricing ends tomorrow so order up!!!

I placed my order last week, and it already shipped. Then yesterday I got an email saying my order was pending, did this happen to anyone else?

I placed my order last week, and it already shipped. Then yesterday I got an email saying my order was pending, did this happen to anyone else?

thats weird..... at the molment mine is in the ups station in
SHREWSBURY,
MA, US 06/08/2009 7:54 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
so it should get to me tomorrow!!! :D

And now it is showing shipped again, its funny order history shows processing, pending, shipped, pending, then shipped again. But mine is also on the same status as yours, be here tomorrow.

Back