Another Liveaquaria group order

dz6t

Acro Garden, BRS Sponsor
BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
I am amazed by the beautiful color the pair of true perc shipped in today's group buy from Liveaquaria. I have something else to order from them too. If you want to join in another group by, please let me know ASAP. I am going to order by tomorrow and shipment will be arrive on next Tuesday.

I have about $100 to order so looking for another $130 to get the free shipping.

Pick up will be at Concord, MA

the web address is www.liveaquaria.com

dong put me in for that group buy here is what i need

1x CN-71328 SW - Green Mandarin - Large $ 18.99*
2x CN-71926 SW - Scooter Blenny (Indo-Pacific) - Large $ 9.99*
1x CN-71861 SW - Sailfin/Algae Blenny (Indo Pacific) - Medium $ 14.99
total $44.00
but dong on the mandarin . it says to email them for avail. Let me know if they do have it . also what time u placing the order ,my friend might be ordering with u

ps plate coral is doing GREAT !!!! It looks so big

Hi Scott, they don't have green mandarin, but they do have spotted mandarin which I bought one that arrived today. It looks awesome.

I will place the order as late as Sunday evening. Thanks

Last edited:
To late, early bird here. Have to be up at 3:30 am. 5:30 is the latest I could pick up.

dong if they don't have the mandarin . there is no point going up there for 2 bennys . also i don't have that night off . talk to u lata thanks

yes, I do. Please bring money upon pick up. Thanks

We have hit the free shipping limit and the order will be placed at the evening tomorrow for Monday shipment. I am still open to accept order till tomorrow afternoon 6PM. Thanks

Dong,
I would like

1 CN80579 Resplendant Anthias Male $34.99
1 CN80580 Resplendant Anthias Female $29.99
1 CN68334 Copperband butterfly $28.99
1 CN72329 Royal Gramma basslet $15.99
1 CN71341 Spotted Mandarin $14.99
The total is: $124.95

I can pick up on Tueday night at 7:30 pm

Can you pm me your address again from Concord Center. I think I can remember, but it will be better to have something in hand.
Thanks
Tom

Tom, you are all set. I will no longer take in more order because the total amount is enough to do two free shipping right now. We will do another group buy in the future if there is demand.

I will place the order tonight but shipping still will be on Monday and pick up on Tuesday.

Sorry Don, the order became too hugh and complicated. By the way, the best place to order snails (which I am going to do) is www.reeftopia.com

I need to order some snails too and there will be another clean up crew group buy coming up. Thanks

dz6t said:
Sorry Don, the order became too hugh and complicated. By the way, the best place to order snails (which I am going to do) is www.reeftopia.com

I need to order some snails too and there will be another clean up crew group buy coming up. Thanks

Cool! I'll take a look.

The order shipped and will arrive tomorrow afternoon. Please bring a list of your fish and a total amount of $ that you need to pay to make thing easy. Because there are a lot of fish in the box.

More important: Please know what your fish look like before hand:D
And Bring a cooler!

Back