Yet another LiveAquaria pooled order

dz6t

Acro Garden, BRS Sponsor
BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
From the pooled order I received today, I am very impressed by some of the fish from LiveAquaria. They are healthy and big. I want to order some fish from Liveaquaria next week and please let me know if you want to join in to get free shipping.
I am planning to place the order next Tuesday for Wednesday delivery.

Hey Dong,would you have any interest in putting a group buy together for reefs2go.com? They have some great prices and was thinking about getting some stuff. I know more people are closer to you and I've never set one up before,let me know if you would be interested. Ordered from them once and everything went great!

We should do it this week for meeting pickup. That would be awesome! I'd be in.

I don't there is time to place an order for meeting pickup.
I never buy from reef2go, can they offer the same level of customer service of Liveaquaria?
I just check out Reef2go website, they want $62.21 for a lemon peel angel fish which I can get it for $28 from Liveaquaria.

Last edited:
If it come back in stock next week, I will order it for you.

I have only ordered from them once and their customer service was great but was only once so can't say they are great. I guess I am thinking more for inverts,cuc,coral stuff like that. Although I could just buy my corals from you haha. Just a thought.

LiveAquria is great.
I told them it was a pooled order and they mark all the bags so that it was easy to find out what was inside.

Just checked and some of the items that Alex and I want just becomes in stock. Instead of risk them to be out of stock, I will shoot in and order tomorrow afternoon. If anyone want to join the party, please PM me. Thanks

Pooled order going in tonight. Pickup is Tuesday after 3PM and before 8:30pm.

Sure, I will extend the order to tomorrow.
shipment will be for Wednesday delivery.

Sure, please send me the items you want by this afternoon before 7PM.

We have to delay this order as many items are out of stock right now. What happens to Liveaquaria?

I know. They are out of stock for a lot of the items. Let me know when is the next order because I have a order as of right now.

Thanks!

Back