Another Worcester Frag Draft!!!!

I know its a little late but can I play??

Can I order a freaky frag along with the frag pack?

Last edited:
all money must be paid by today if you are coming on sunday. nichols41 &
TheBigBadReefer your all set. Duds, Richard and richardong the Paypal must be paid and cleared today.

maxfischer said:
The frag draft will be on June 4th and the money will be due on May29th you can either pay PayPal or pay me in person at the meeting. Paypal can be sent to [email protected]. If you paypal the money make sure it clears by the 29th

the order will be placed by e-mail at 5am

has sent the payment through paypal. I hope its not too late as i was working late, just home and send the money immediately.

Final List

1 Richardong Paid
2 TheBigBadReefer
3 Clam Man PAID
4 Merk1 99 Cobraz/Kiah Paid
5 nichols41
6 maxfischer PAID
7 JayM PAID
8 Moe K Paid
9 Kiah PAID
10 Chuck Paid
11 nitrofish Paid
12 Jill and Brian Paid
13 skyedolphan paid
14 skyedolphan PAID
15 Cobraz Paid
16 Shawn paid
17 Neo Paid
18 Neo Paid
19 Neo Paid
20 Nichols41/Clam Man

the frag draft is closed with 20 people

OK Cory sent an PM to everyone or at least I am pretty sure everyone on the list so we will see if all respond to the other thread

Does anybody have some mini starfish and mini serpent stars they could spare, also need some pods for new tank.

Last edited:
duds and richard,

i just placed the order, i have included both of you in, i would like paypal today. PM me with any questions. richard your extra frag was also ordred.

cobraz said:
Does anybody have some mini starfish and mini serpent stars they could spare, also need some pods for new tank.

I'll see what I can grab in the way for mini stars for you.

I think we are still working ont he time it seems that the 10am ish works for most I am waiting to here back from Ray as to if he can make it or not for that time

Anybody need a 36 Gallon plastic drum... it was one of Flighty's - the person that I picked it up for is not going to use it.
I can bring to Draft $ 10.00
Please PM if intrested.

I will bring some slabs of concrete I have laying around. Maybe we can just carry them around your apartment for old time sake :D

Seriously though, thanks to Max for organizing this again, and welcoming us into your home.

Back