Any chance for this Acro SPS tosurvive?

so the Acro turns a bit more green but now has all these 'web' like stuff come out.

Is it a time up for this coral ?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1365446476845.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365446476845.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 124
  • uploadfromtaptalk1365446483911.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365446483911.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 126
Oh and i see a very tiny crab lives inside the acro too, it comes out at night.

Give it more flow, it is slimming and not happy.
The bleaching of this coral is so bad that it may never regain its color in the original photo from whoever sold it to you (if that was not photoshop to the max).

Last edited:
I'm not allowed to reply to posts not in my forum but I will on this one since this acro came from our tanks.

The photo was not touched up aside from pushing blacks "slightly" up to represent the true color at the time. And I'm more than happy to share the raw files for anyone interested. For what it's worth, I don't use Photoshop. To get the pop in colors all we do is adjust the white balance in the camera to match the color from the lights -- so corals in pics do look like they do in our tanks under the naked eye.

That being said, the acro does not look "bleached". Yes, it is brown and I truly apologize about that -- these acros were mari-cultured and were in our tanks only for a couple of weeks before finding their new home. I have a couple of other colonies from the same batch that are going through a similar behavior -- based on timings and similar behavior, most probably due to stress.

As offered in the PM earlier, please feel free to bring it back for a full refund anytime -- We are a very small scale, very new, and extremely customer satisfaction oriented business and will do whatever it takes to make it right.

Thanks,

Archit

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Just to straighten out the fact, Archit offered to take the coral back with full refund if i am/was not satisfy. He followed up a couple of times which impressed me.

Anyway, I belive coral RX dip as well as other factors have contributed to the problem therefore this is not a controlable issue.

The reason why I've posted the topic was not to blame anyone but rather to find cause to remedy and prevent future problem.

Let's close the topic.

Pong

Back