any interest in .......

marco67

Smart is.. a box of rocks
BRS Member
looking for Ideas for some group buys / specials to run in conjunction with the grand opening.
What are you looking for??
Lighting?
Skimmers?
Test kits?
Some items will just be on special, but some larger items will be run as a group buy that gives us/me roughly 2 weeks until order time.
Speak up here ...... looking forward to it!

Absoultly on the coral maddnes but no photo shop! :D
I'll put together a bulb buy. XM, AB, Megacrome?
Ed your a wise guy but I'll still make sure there's bud light!

How about some hydor bioflos? :) Hydor was crazy for not bringing a bunch to macna to sell... the guy there said, if only I knew so many people would want one!! hahah..btw, they had some good products.

marco67 said:
which one was the bio flo ? that sponge wheel thing?

yup, but you can use it without the sponge. by the way I posted the previous post before I read the other one. oops. but it worked out well anyway :D

enjoyed the weekend, nice hanging with ya.

you too bud, one of these days we'll get you drinking real beer but ....
so anyhow are you guys serious about the bio flows ?
I guess I should have looked closer at them? It looked a little hokey to me and I just kind of discounted them.

Im not serious, just answered your question. drink what you enjoy. maybe thats why I drink so much, if I did drink that other stuff I might cut down though, hmmm. na yum is better.

whoops not bioflo :).... just their 'flo' thing which circulates the flow from your powerhead or return...is it hokey? A few people who have it seem to really like it.. it's not supposed to cut flow at all but some users say they do.

I think i'd like to try the 14.5 but would depend on the price, they seem to cost a lot more than the 13.

IMO....the hydor bioflo thingies are a good interim step to some more expensive ocean movement products. They are probably good for smaller tanks with just softies and fish too. I would definitely be interested in a couple. They are my cheap, interim solution until I set up my oceansmotions on my BIG tank (don't have either yet...).

I also second the test kits idea...can always use those. Salifert would be great. I saw that guy demo a few of the kits at MACNA - they seem easier than most of the others I've been using.

And that's my .02!

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back