http://www.nyaquatic.com/masked-angelfish-genicanthus-personatus/

As they grow up.
Male and Female
angel2.jpg

Male and Terminal Male
genicanthus-personatus-change.jpg

This is me
tenor.gif

Takes fishing pole , fly down , rent a boat , get some drinks ( keep hydrated) and catch it :.

Wow 12k a piece? What's the appeal? The rareness? Kind of plain looking for that kinda coin, just my opinion.

I guess when ur a millionaire it's high stakes reeling if u could breed them it would be cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really koi fish can be that expensive f that

Right, he better drive them over to your house with 50 gallon of water in his truck.
Does he offer life time warranty if you buy two?

No. Due to the sensitivity of these fish, their special care requirement do not allow them to offer any warranty.
This is a privilege.

Wow 12k a piece? What's the appeal? The rareness? Kind of plain looking for that kinda coin, just my opinion.

I find that with a lot of these ultra expensive fish. You kind of need the context that they don't normally look like that. I feel like after looking at them for a while that appeal will drop away.

Must also comes with the privilege of sleeping in the garage or being kicked out of the house.

I think 25k loan should be easy to get since you own a.house.
Most credit union or bank would love to get you a home equity line or loan for that little amount.

What happens to these fish, Nick?
Next purchase?

I don't know what happen to the Personatus on NYA. It wasn't me who bought them lol. Less than 5 figure for pair is doable. But over 5 figure each is out of my league.
They are Genicanthus so most likely to be reef safe.

Those masked angelfish are stunning, no doubt. But $25K is quite a chunk of change, my friend! If you're looking for some financial help, have you considered reaching out to a Mortgage Broker in Chelmsford? They're like money magicians, helping you find the best loan options and navigating the financial waters. They can guide you toward making smart decisions and maybe even help you fund your aquatic dreams. Remember, it's all about finding the right financial support to make your wishes come true. Good luck, and may your underwater world be filled with vibrant fishies!

Last edited:
Apparently some companies are breeding these guys, it looks like they have a few specimens each year at 16K each! https://advancedaquaticecosystems.com/product-categories/butterfly/#tab/-description

Probably a safer investment than buying wild specimens, apparently they’re a deepwater species and prefer water closer to 66°F

Back