Just got Maxspect Mazarra P series anyone else using?

brewtality

Non-member
I just got the Maxspect mazarra P led set up 3 modules, controller, etc. Anyone else using this setup. Looking for some programming layouts as to what time and values throughout the time periods. It seems to be at a factory setup at the moment but not sure. Bought them used so...
Pretty impressed so far though. Will post some pics when I get a chance.

Well I am a complete newb but I think they are bada$$. Complete control of all four channels, eight time points, weather mode is super cool, dawn/dusk as well. Pretty awesome. The tank takes on a whole new look. I haven't put any corals in yet so as far a that performance we will see. But the control and the colors are killer. Just added two MP40w vortechs so I am just about ready to start putting in some beginner stuff. Trying to hold off until I know things are stable. Will post some pics of each channel at 100 percent.

channel A IMG_0069.jpgchannel BIMG_0070.jpgchannel CIMG_0071.jpgchannelDIMG_0073.jpg Rear ViewIMG_0074.JPG
Tank is a 125g long. I'm not sure 3 is enough. I am going to put the 100* lenses on, just haven't got to it it. Here is the pics each channel at 100%

They are the 70 I think. May even be the 40. They seem pretty focused. I plated with the time frames a bit and have the weather mode and dusk dawn on. Really awesome effect when the clouds roll by. The lights pan from one side across. I don't plan on many sps so I am hoping these will do the job.

Hello i have had mine since march and i love them. The coral growth is outstanding. I have 3 on my red sea max 250. I think a 4th light would be perfect because they cover 1x1/2 x 1x1/2 with the 70 optics go with 100 optics with 4 lights you will be on the money. They are coming out with new color leds for them soon. if you have any ??? pm me .don

Back