Anyone up for LFS tour

Is Dong still following this, can we stop by your place/store/Acro Garden?

that is a good ideas.
I think at least one if not two of the LFS on the list should be replaced it with Acro Garden. I think Dong's place has more corals (especially sps) than those 4 northern LFS combined, so it's worth going there or to shop at Acro Garden for those that keeps sps.

Last edited:
i think the list is somewhere around
- Dong/acro garden(possibly/appointment only?)
-Aqua Addict
-Jay's Aquatic
-Ocean in Glass
-Love the Reef

Obviously the group can add or subtract when we meet given time constraints and personal preferences etc etc

looking at Sat Oct 3rd meet around mid to late morning

Last edited:
I will join next time we do the southern trip.
because right now I live next to both Jays and Oceansinglass (I literately can walk there from my house). and my work is just a short distance to both LovetheReef and Unique (less than 5 miles).

Last edited:
I maybe in too the 4th is better cause its my day off. The 3rd would work to depending on the time we get done. I have to work at 4pm but could be very ill that day...lol

looks like the 4th is better now, so if you guys are still in lets pick a time an d place to meet.

It might be just us two lol.

Good possibility, but it will still be a good time. I know a few people that might come so we will see.

Guess their is no need to bring any grab bags. But If you want I'll bring you a Hiller Aquamarine Jewel frag I need to have a few backups out there

Let's swap some frags!! What you want?
-Red Dragon
-Leng Si cap
-All sort of torts
-Red planet
-Blue Matrix
-Bubblegum Millie
etc. etc. etc.

Good possibility, but it will still be a good time. I know a few people that might come so we will see.

Guess their is no need to bring any grab bags. But If you want I'll bring you a Hiller Aquamarine Jewel frag I need to have a few backups out there

I am only about 8 miles from Burlington mall and looking forward to seeing you guys
looking forward to it Dong haven't been to the mad scientists in a long time :D

Anyone can join us tomorrow just show up or post if you need a ride. I am sure we can work out some car pooling

Please be sure to take some pictures of the tour. A picture of your coral cooler before and after would be nice hihih

Sent from my GT-I9192 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Blue Matrix

You got it! :encouragement:

original.jpg

Greg,
Maybe a good idea to post a rough timeline as to where we're going to be in case someone wants to join but don't want the whole tour. 45minutes at each store is probably max.

btw, EP Levine on 128 is going out of business and I'll stop by there before the lfs tour. Looking for some sweet deal on studio flash.

please txt or call me at 978-505-8232 when you guys head over to my place.

Back