Anyone up for LFS tour

It was wonderful to meet you guys. Thank you very much.

It was great to final see your system Dong. Zach is very excited about his new corals.

All in all a great Day and some great stores. Although I think JayM is still cursing me for getting him actively reefing again.

Next stop South LFS tour

Yes, great day to take the trip. And good seeing you and meeting Jay. I hope Zach will get his baggai cardinal soon.
Love that aquajewel btw. :)

would love to hear your experiences from each LFS visit
store ?
live stocks selection???
thanks

Seems like Dong's house was the highlight to the trip lol

To be honest the highlight was the people. Nothing like spending time with people who understand keeping a bunch of colored stick in a glass case full of water.

To any reefer here, Dong's system is something you should absolutely see. Make the trip.

The other stores all had their positives. Oceans in glass was immacualte. I started rebuilding my cleanup crew, although the cleaner shrimp is nowhere to be seen. May be molting, or a casualty of the flame angel.

It was great to final see your system Dong. Zach is very excited about his new corals.

All in all a great Day and some great stores. Although I think JayM is still cursing me for getting him actively reefing again.

Next stop South LFS tour

This is a fact, you bastidges! :cool:

I might try to make it or part of it. Is it ok to tag along for part of the route, I would use my own transportation?

Jim

I might try to make it or part of it. Is it ok to tag along for part of the route, I would use my own transportation?

Jim
Of course what ever works for you

I am not sure and it depends on interest if we will do the central section this time around. Might be better to do that another time? On the north tour we based off what everyone who came along wanted to do that day.

Last edited:
When would the Southern leg take place. I didn't get to get to the meeting yesterday against my wishes and would love to try and go to this:)

Not sure exactly kinda depends on when people can make. I guess it begs the question when can you go?

This sounds fun! I just joined and couldn't make the meeting :( do you guys carpool or drive separate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what ever works, last time we car pooled. Over the years on tank tours and LFS tour it has gone both ways. Like Jim mentioned he would only be a joining for a few stores so he would be taking his own vehicle. it is all very informal and what ever works for you.

I might be able to join depending on the date.Been out for awhile now and kinda got the itch.Lets see if the tour would put me over the top to jump back in

Any tank tour after the December 5 meeting. Location is Framingham.

-Tropic Isle
-Under Water World
-Coral Reef Aquarium
-Aqua Dreams (on map Store Name not listed as a business yet)
-Sea Creatures
-Krystal clear aquatics

Back