Anyone using Neptune WAV powerheads?

mchartier

Non-member
I'm looking at doing some revamps, controller and power heads. I currently have a Reefkeeper that has been acting up and is time to replace, and seriously looking at the Apex now. The basic package has everything I really need. I am intrigued with their WAV power heads though. Currently running a Gyre 150, and looking to add more flow so its no so laminar. I have a Deep Dimension 150 for a tank. So I was looking at adding two of the WAVs on the back wall and the Gyre is on a side wall. Looking to see if anyone has any experience with the WAVs, would love to see if I could swing by and take a look. As for livestock, I have a gigantea anemone, some LPS (torch, welsophyllia, chalices, scoly) and a few montis. I will be looking to add some millies shortly. I am currently running barebottom. Had a dino outbreak last year and I removed the sand bed to make it easier to siphon out anything left after lights out treatments. I'm not sure if I will add sand back in.

So I am really debating on the two WAVs or going with two Tunze 6095s on the back wall.

Back