Aquaillumination Prime

Lol heck yeah I hear ya! Then my tank can have... CORAL :-O

Wait, you don't even have coral all these time? You know you can use a home depot LED flash light until you get the prime right?

Wait, you don't even have coral all these time? You know you can use a home depot LED flash light until you get the prime right?
Oh I've got coral, lol. Just not in this tank. This is my 4th tank currently running.

I have a tracking number for mine. Will be here Monday morning. That means I'll do the unboxing and detailed review Monday night. Hopefully I'll have the time to post it Monday night as well. Posting on here, RC, Marine Depot, and SaltwaterAquarium

Yep. Got my tracking number as well. I ultimately chose to do business with saltwater aquarium over Marine depot because of how transparent he was, and how he insisted he would ship the previous orders same day that they received them.

That's who I went with also. Marine Depot hasn't even received stock yet and has not shipped them out either. I like SaltwaterAquarium because you're supporting small business and the owner has fantastic customer service skills. Of course, MD has awesome customer service too, but I needed my light sooner than later.

Well... it's here!

I have it running on 30% right now. It has a killer disco ball effect which I'm not to thrilled about. The mount is pretty good, but I need to trim my horizontal member because it's way too long.
uploadfromtaptalk1427146241249.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1427146254281.jpg

Agreed the horizontal is too long, but what settings are you using to get disco ball? I have zero... Lol

You see individual colors, or does it just have strong shimmer? Maybe at a low intensity it's not bright enough to all wash and blend as good? ::shrug:: I posted an unboxing and short review, go see those photos and lmk if yours looks similar.

Back