August meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with 3mrythm - rain, snow, sun or whatever...we should meet (I'm just too excited about geting my new zoos from Dawn!!).

Okay - I'll be there tomorrow.
But it's gonna be rainy. Miniature golf may be out - and I was looking forward to it.

I won't have a sign on the silver pickup. The one I made will quickly wilt in the rain.

Just look for me in the back of the 4x4 pickup, rain or shine, across the street from the ice cream barn and lines. The veterans will recognize my mug. You new folks just walk on up and please introduce yourselves. If you wanna know what I look like, click on my avatar.

Hi all,
I know that it is raining pretty hard - and some of you really want to have a meeting. If you would like to caravan to my house in Bedford, you could come by, we could throw some dogs on the grill in my garage and still have a swap and meeting. Not as good as mini-golf, but I could produce some ice cream . .. and cones!
Let me know and I will post directions .. . about 20 minutes from Kimballs ..
Paula

why dont we meet at kimbals then go to the house .. if we are gonna do that .. i dont want to get lost .. kimbals is pretty easy .. and not everyone is going to prolly check this b4 they leave .. so you dont want people showing up with stuff and noone is there..

I live about 11 minutes from Kimballs. Not a huge place but I can fire up the grill also...
Anybody willing to babysit my anemone if I bring him to the meeting? My tank is too young for him and I don't want to kill him. I still have a bit of ammonia. It would just be for a couple weeks to a month. I am not sure he is doing very great right now.

I don't want to confuse anything .. just offering an alternative to standing in the rain.
That was why I thought a caravan might work . . 495 to 3 to concord road to middlesex turnpike. Pretty straight forward.
What do you think Moe? You could wait for a while there, then ask the folks at Kimballs to post a sign with our cell phone numbers . ... for any late comers.

Just a thought. I happen to be around all day today - very unusual for me to have a Saturday free . . .
my cell: 781-454-7959

Paula

yeha it would be smart to wait a while so everyone shows up .. i dont think everyone will check this b4 they go .. you'd hope they would .. but people are people ...be nice to not have to stand in the rain ..

Paula if we are heading to your home then I will make it I cant see taking the kids to Kimballs in the rain and havving the fight of the thunder on top of that ,,

Speeking of frags, can a couple of folks with nice DSBs bring me a bit of sand. I want to resead to replace whatever I lost when I treated for cirolonoid isopods. Just no flatworms or redbugs (or ciroloniods) please :)

bbq at paula's would be cool too. i agree that if we are going to go somewhere else, we should still definitely meet at kimballs first.

it might turn out to be a very nice day like i said before. can't trust those weather people. (i'm just joking if someone here is a weather person. hehe :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back