August meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope you guy's stay dry its really coming down in braintree,alright as soon as i typed that it seems to have stopped...have fun

It could be worse, Looking outside I see my neighbor out in the rain packing his car for a camping trip with three of his kids. It's one thing to have it rain when you camp, its another thing to set up camp in a downpour. Swapping frags in the rain should be a piece of cake.

~Flighty~ said:
It could be worse, Looking outside I see my neighbor out in the rain packing his car for a camping trip with three of his kids. It's one thing to have it rain when you camp, its another thing to set up camp in a downpour. Swapping frags in the rain should be a piece of cake.
yeah not the best weekend for camping.. :eek:

im leaving right now .. gotta go say hi to my GF (lives in concord).. she's not feeling well and prolly wont be able to make it today.. :( i have about 20-30 frags (sps) the 75 acrylic.. the and a 20L that i dont need. ..

cleaning house heh heh .. see you all there!

Chris

Well looks like we'll get a break for an hour. The National Weather Service says rain & Tstorms especially after 2:00pm today.
Here's the radar:
latest.gif

well just got home and everyone into warm showers and dry clothes.
Glad I was able to hook up with those that I had planned too
sorry it was so quick but had the kids and my mother on the bumper boats
went to play mini golf made a few holes before the downpour came figured we would finsh it out but once it got flooded we got thrown off the court :)
kids had fun and we got soaked so all in all a good afternoon

Yea was good to meet a few new folks and see a few I already knew. Thanks to all who got frags from me, hope they are acclimating well. That rain really came down! Looked to be about 20-25 people..

no way dude. I think the chocolate chips may have scratched the paint too. Those things have sharp edges

ok ok ok I will bring my daughter over with her rags to wash it up.......you dont have any dirt in your driveway do you? ;)

A bunch of us went over to Dima's house afterwards.
He had a flood, luckily from the rain, not from the tank.

Phew...just got home! As soon as the downpour came, I decided not to go to Dima's house. That was unbelievable! Sorry to hear about the flood at your house Dima. Driving was rough.

I am acclimating all of my goodies right now. Flighty - all of the water leaked out of the bag with the urchins, so I just threw them in my tank. They are all alive so far, but I'm not sure if they are going to make it. I hope so - they are very cute!

Dawn, thanks again for the zoos. Can't wait to get them in the tank and see all of the beautiful colors.

PA59 (?? I hope that's right) - thanks for the tree coral. I'll let you know how he does once I get him in the tank.

Fun time...thanks everyone.

Last edited:
Thanks all who bought and traded with me .. fun stuff .. the frags look great from skye, ultimatenoob and Dima .. Thanks!

and ray the reciever works just fine ! thanks! ah surround sound .. heh heh now i have to get a center channel and a sub .. thanks alot! lol j/k

eveything looks great and i had a blast!

Chris

Thanks everyone, I had a great time at my first meeting!
thanks to Chris, Jeff, and Cindy for hooking me up with some cool stuff for my reef also.

Hey you all probably know this, but arrow crabs and hairy mushrooms dont mix well. The arrow crab tried to make a meal of my new mushroom, but I wasnt having it! I put the crab in my roomates fish only.

Looking forward to more meeting and learning and sharing more. Soon I will have some frags to share!!

thanks again,
Mark :D

starrfish said:
I am acclimating all of my goodies right now. Flighty - all of the water leaked out of the bag with the urchins, so I just threw them in my tank. They are all alive so far, but I'm not sure if they are going to make it. I hope so - they are very cute!
They are a bit too pointy for bags aren't they? If you want more I've got them.

Thanks Cindy. So far the big guy appears to be doing great. He's crawling up the tank walls. The other two are hanging out on the bottom where I put them - they are moving, but very slowly. The are so interesting to watch. I'll keep you updated on their progress. Thanks again!

Daire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back