August Photography Contest

BiGGiePauls33

Current BRS President
Staff member
Officer
BRS Member
This month's theme will be Mushrooms.

Submission starts Monday August 5th and will run until Saturday August 24th , followed by a 7 day voting period ending on Saturday August 31, 2019.
August Photo Contest.png
, 2019.
The monthly winner will receive a $50 gift certificate to the BRS sponsor of your choosing.

Rules are as follows:
Anyone that is a paid member can submit a photo.
Each paid member can submit only (one) photo per contest.
The length of time will be three weeks for submission and 7 days for voting.
All photos must be sent by email to this address: photocontest (at) bostonreefers (dot) org
Each entry must include your forum username and also your real name.
Photos must be JPEGS, no larger than 800 x 600 pixels, and no bigger than 150 Kb, try and submit as large of a picture within those limits. If they're not, then may be excluded.
No external links to your pics.
Any and all watermarks must be removed prior to submission.
Previous winning photos cannot be re-submitted for any other contest.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post here or through PM.

Good Luck and Happy Reefing:)

This month's theme will be Mushrooms.

Submission starts Monday August 5th and will run until Saturday August 24th , followed by a 7 day voting period ending on Saturday August 31, 2019.View attachment 127853 , 2019.
The monthly winner will receive a $50 gift certificate to the BRS sponsor of your choosing.

Rules are as follows:
Anyone that is a paid member can submit a photo.
Each paid member can submit only (one) photo per contest.
The length of time will be three weeks for submission and 7 days for voting.
All photos must be sent by email to this address: photocontest (at) bostonreefers (dot) org
Each entry must include your forum username and also your real name.
Photos must be JPEGS, no larger than 800 x 600 pixels, and no bigger than 150 Kb, try and submit as large of a picture within those limits. If they're not, then may be excluded.
No external links to your pics.
Any and all watermarks must be removed prior to submission.
Previous winning photos cannot be re-submitted for any other contest.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post here or through PM.

Good Luck and Happy Reefing:)

come on everyone let’s not miss this one! [emoji16][emoji2957]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just remember all photos need to be submitted no later than 11:59PM on August 24, 2019 to photocontest (at) bostonreefers (dot) org. Lots of member with various shrooms, let's see who brings the fire this month.

I know a lot of folks have some awesome shrooms - hope to see some great pics again this month!

I’m excited to join this one. Where do I send pics?
I hope to get a vote at least lol
I know they’re a a lot of fire in our forum lol;)

One day left for entries. Get those mushroom pics sent over to photocontest (at) bostonreefers (dot) org for a chance to win $50 to spend at one of our sponsors.

Last edited:
5 hours and 28 minutes to get your photos in for this month's contest. photocontest (a) bostonreefers (dot) org

Last edited:
This month's submitting is now closed. Voting will take place within the "Pinned" post in the Photography forum. We had nine entries and some really nice ones overall. Good luck to those that entered.

Back