Been a long time!!

skyedolphan

Non-member
so can anyone go to the event Sunday?? Haven't been around in a few years ...any old timers still here ?my little Girl Scout has grown up ..lol Ambra, now 16 has inherited my brothers 90 gallon reef and has been lurking the site ... and it seems she would like to spend Sunday at the event ... I have no problem purchasing a membership at the door if we can ... please LMK

From what Albert said before I think you can purchase membership at the door. It seems like we are going to get a good crowd! Hope to meet you there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Dawn, it's been a long time since I've seen you on the boards :). Sadly there's only a handful of the old timers left.

It's a $5 fee for regular and free for paid members.

Wow, blast from the past. I too will be venturing out to this event on Sunday. I remember driving to your house about 10 years ago to pick up a 120. Hope to see some familiar faces.

Morning Darren, yes it looks like my daughter is dragging me with her. She has adopted my brothers 90 gallon reef and is interested in adding some easy corals to it now that is has been here 8 weeks..
Hello again Anthony and I want to say Paul (paja) but not 100% sure ;) its been a long time LOL

Back