Best place to buy a tank

jtmac

Aquaholic since 1999
BRS Member
After almost 15 years of reefing I'm Starting to plan out my dream system and decided on a 120g 4x2x2. The catch is it's going to be a peninsula tank with wrap around granite counter for seating. So with that being said I would like to stay away of acrylic for several reasons and go with a lower iron glass like starphire on front, back and one side. The overflow would be on the far side. I'm about a year out need to save up so does anyone have any suggestions on a place to customize that's not online, not going to rob me and can do this custom job in house. I now I can do glass cages but there very pricey and wondering if I can do better locally. Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks!!

John

Last edited:
Local is tough, I had a hard time finding it when I was looking for mine. Ended up going with Miracles in Toronto, if you end up going that way drop Derek a line.....I really liked the end product and it was shipped right to the ABF depot in Bridgewater i think.

miracles aquairum is the best. Derek is super great guy.

although they are in Canada but they can deliver either to your house or to salisbury/ma and you can pick it up from there.

something to keep in mind when ordering a tank with Miracles is that you will be asked to provide your Social security when they import the tank into the US.

You can also do an Elos custom. Though there lead time is at least 3 months. Shipping from Italy is not a problem and some of the cost can be reduced by picking the tanm up at Elos Aqua Studio NYC which is actually in New Jersey/NY border.

Back