All Set Brine Shrimp Direct Frozen Food - PENDING

Skmaiden

BRS Member
Anyone interested in splitting frozen food cube packs from BSD? Approx. $5/3.5oz cubes shipped. Will likely order in new year regardless (in Waltham).

EDIT: I think we now have enough people to make an order though if anyone's only looking to try a couple trays lmk and we can probably squeeze you in.

Last edited:
Anyone interested in splitting frozen food cube packs from BSD? Approx. $5/3.5oz cubes shipped. Will likely order in new year regardless (in Waltham).

I’m interested if it’s cheaper

worth the price I order every year and it lasts the whole year. I will order after the new year myself. with the discount I think it is like $75 you would pay that for like 6-7 trays at the lfs.

The price go up from $75 to $95 for 21 trays !
Ya, i thought it used to be $75 but it’ still a good price vs. Petco and most other places which are around $8-12 for 3.5oz trays.

If you know of any local sources for $5/3.5oz trays lmk.

worth the price I order every year and it lasts the whole year. I will order after the new year myself. with the discount I think it is like $75 you would pay that for like 6-7 trays at the lfs.
What discount’s this?

Small tank, small freezer, and a gf who’d kill me if I filled half the freezer with fish food lol

@everyone try this discount code
Not sure if anyone knew this but I just ordered and they told me the club has a 5% discount. The code is 05114

final cost after discount code
C3CD5337-C251-4106-815C-879A443D2F2B.png

I’ll do 21 trays
I’ll do 15 trays. I would like fish eggs 6 and the rest Brian shrimp
If you want 21 trays you should order them by yourself using the link above as the advertised cost already includes shipping directly to you. The intent for this order is for people who only want <10 trays and don’t have space for a full 21 tray order themselves. Fish eggs are also not an option with this deal. You need to pick 3 tray types of the ones offered and you’ll get 7 of each selected (though you could do 14 brine shrimp, 7 X etc).

If you still want join lmk but if you want that many trays it probably makes more sense for you to order separately. 2x21 tray orders could get another type or two of food but exact tray counts of each type need to be divided based on whats ordered (ie. cant order a type of food that you want 2 trays if nobody wants the other 5).

If you still want in on this order with less lmk, could probably still get you 5-10 trays (likely mysis, brine, and rotifers) if you want to try it out.

If you want 21 trays you should order them by yourself using the link above as the advertised cost already includes shipping directly to you. The intent for this order is for people who only want <10 trays and don’t have space for a full 21 tray order themselves. Fish eggs are also not an option with this deal. You need to pick 3 tray types of the ones offered and you’ll get 7 of each selected (though you could do 14 brine shrimp, 7 X etc).

If you still want join lmk but if you want that many trays it probably makes more sense for you to order separately. 2x21 tray orders could get another type or two of food but exact tray counts of each type need to be divided based on whats ordered (ie. cant order a type of food that you want 2 trays if nobody wants the other 5).

If you still want in on this order with less lmk, could probably still get you 5-10 trays (likely mysis, brine, and rotifers) if you want to try it out.

Okay cool i’ll do 5 to 10 then. Sure I’d rather than paying full shipping . Let me know when should I send the money or how does it work with the journal together like you said on a group

Okay cool i’ll do 5 to 10 then. Sure I’d rather than paying full shipping . Let me know when should I send the money or how does it work with the journal together like you said on a group
Sure. 5-10 works perfect. Just to be clear, the Brine Shrimp direct deal is 21 trays for $95 including shipping costs to your door so there won’t be any shipping savings, the only benefit is that you don’t need to buy a full 21 trays yourself.

I looked into buying individual trays without the deal that includes free shipping but the added shipping is cost prohibitive unless you’re building a wholesale amount.

Sure. 5-10 works perfect. Just to be clear, the Brine Shrimp direct deal is 21 trays for $95 including shipping costs to your door so there won’t be any shipping savings, the only benefit is that you don’t need to buy a full 21 trays yourself.

I looked into buying individual trays without the deal that includes free shipping but the added shipping is cost prohibitive unless you’re building a wholesale amount.

I understand I’ll pitch in just let me know what I/O

Guys anyone interested in their 21 cube trays deal it is worth it. I do this every year and I usually have a few trays left from the previous order. they pack stuff up real nice.
FF83A7F2-239B-4ECE-834D-B01B367DC69E.jpeg
F850A35C-8524-47AE-89BF-702C30C99643.jpeg
9B73798C-A5CB-4CAE-9AD0-97B1B743BC58.jpeg
CB464AED-C324-457A-94F7-ED011773CED1.jpeg
58CEDFDC-DC3F-4F75-B401-3D33A14F4C04.jpeg
FC0D0434-302C-4B4F-8811-28BA7F6479FC.jpeg
9AE052A3-6DFA-42ED-8540-474FD435B264.jpeg
9717CDC5-EED3-4D65-AC1D-5CD569E7E620.jpeg
2E729797-337F-44F2-9F77-BA6CD9A8A259.jpeg
BFAF25E1-D4E3-421D-B11F-6314FDD7374A.jpeg

Back