Bulk Reef Supply Group Order!!!

afboundguy

Acan's are inedible candy
Staff Member
BRS Member
I need to order some new filters and DI resin for my RO/DI and wanted to see if I could get the minimum 10 people required to do a Bulk Reef Supply group order. I have organized several of these group buys and according to Bulk Reef the last one I organized at the beginning of the year was the largest one they've ever done :D

Here is the basic rundown of how it goes...

1) set up an account on bulkreefsupply.com
2) send me your account name and your full name
3) once we hit 10 people and close the group buy the next avail Tuesday Bulk Reef Supply will activate everybody's accounts to show the group buy pricing. We will then have until the next Monday to order.
4) everybody orders like they would normally order. Items ship directly to your house like a normal order would you just get really discounted prices. No ship everything to me and then having me worry about getting it to you. FWIW the last time I did one of these the prices were at the lowest price listed when you buy in big bulk
5) after the order everybody gets upgraded to their preferred customer status which normally only kicks in after you order a few times...

So anyone interested pm me with your account name on Bulk Reef and your full name. I'm looking to do this for next Tuesday Dec 6th so if you want to stock up for the Holidays with some great prices shoot me your info...

Dave

I will be starting this as a normal BRS member and this will have no affiliation with the BOD...

Oh I forgot to mention if I don't get the required minimum 10 people by next Tuesday more than likely I'll just push it back until the following Tues as I'm not really in a huge rush to get the filters...

Chris, you can order anything... That's the beauty of these kind of group buys... You order anything you'd like normally you just get better pricing... I should point out that some stuff won't be discounted because of the manufacturer and the best prices are on most of their own stuff...

On a side note to everybody else this would be a great time to order an RO/DI unit if you don't already have one!!!

Is there a price limit for each individual order?
I'm deff interested in this, will shoot you a PM with my info.

I need new cartridges for my ro/di, but I don't know what set-up I have. I bought it used, and there are no names on it. It is an excellent system. I'll try to upload a picture, and if someone can tell me what I need to order, I'm happy to join the group buy. Does anyone know if the cartridges are standard for all systems?

Goby, you should be able to refill your DI cartrige so no need to buy a new one, just need the DI resin to refill it.

Is there a price limit for each individual order?
I'm deff interested in this, will shoot you a PM with my info.

No price limit or minimum, all we need is a minimum of ten people...

I need new cartridges for my ro/di, but I don't know what set-up I have. I bought it used, and there are no names on it. It is an excellent system. I'll try to upload a picture, and if someone can tell me what I need to order, I'm happy to join the group buy. Does anyone know if the cartridges are standard for all systems?

If you just want to redo the DI resin this will work

If it's a standard RO/DI you could use any of these depending on how many stages you have...

We should be able to give you a better answer after you upgrade a picture...

And once I get the info from kotu100 and GobyWanKenobie they'll make 6... I think we'll have no trouble hitting ten :D

Don't forget to include in a pm the email address used to create an account with Bulk Reef Supply so they know which account to upgrade...

We're up to 11 people so we hit the minimum... Not too late to get in on the great deals!!! Pm me your name and email address related to the Bulk Reef Supply account you have...

Since I am going to create an account, you deserve the points for referring me. What name should I put the referral under?

Does anyone know what brand and how many stages this is? Can I just buy a standard package and replace all the cartridges?

Attachments

• rodi small1.jpg
    rodi small1.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 288
Back