Calling all fellow acan'aholics I gave frags too...

afboundguy

Acan's are inedible candy
Staff Member
BRS Member
...Anyone still around that has any of acan frags I distributed to the club?

Sorry man, I had about a dozen colonies growing then......ugh
So much money melted away
Now I have none but am back to halides

Issues with acans and LED's? Mine seem to be doing well under AI Sols with T5 supplement?

Please advise.

Thx

Another derail, based on my own experience, Acan does not like eBay type LED but not all of them created equally. I have acan under AI hydra/sol/vega/t5/MH are all doing great.

Sorry to hijack Daves post but ya, I think the light is too direct and powerful, reefbreeders photon 48 was like a spotlight over my 12" deep tank even only at 25%

I have a rainbow acan for sale I got from Dong. If you are interested I could text you pics

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Another derail, based on my own experience, Acan does not like eBay type LED but not all of them created equally. I have acan under AI hydra/sol/vega/t5/MH are all doing great.

Derail away if it helps me keep acans... I'd have to check my build thread to see if I had any acans when I switched over to the AI nano but even if I did I'm pretty sure they were under the ebay cheppo LED's for too long... Might have to give them another try...

I have a rainbow acan for sale I got from Dong. If you are interested I could text you pics

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Sounds good pm'ing you my number...

Dave , i have a few different types too if your looking

Red and rainbow....

Good to see you back

Thanks Frank... Once I get the tank cleaned up I plan on organizing a trip to your place to restock just a matter of time and how much money I can get the wife to let me spend... Although usually when I bring her she ends up getting more stuff than I do :rolleyes:

Sorry to revive a year old post. I don't have any of your acan colonies, but it's awesome you gave frags out to people and some were still in the club. I think we should all do that more often.

I was just at Frag Freaks and he has a lot of really nice acans for reasonable prices, if you're still looking to repopulate I'd check him out.

Back