Calling Out to ALL Nem experts

Tanked_Life

Non-member
Need Advice on Following Nems

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have had first hand experience with the following nems and would like to contribute to my research please respond below.

I am trying to find out what species of anemone the following ones below can co-exist with

- Heterodactyla Hemprichii (Beaded nem)
- Actinodendron plumosum (Hells Fire nem)
- Crytodendrum adaesivum (Pizza nem)
- Stichodactyla mertensii (Mertens Carpet nem)
- Cerianthus sp (Tube nem)
- Heteractis malu (Malu nem)

Please this is for research purposes so ONLY first hand experience.

thank you all!

@dz6t I understand that with a large enough tank the anemones can be happy together (for example the mag and the haddoni need an ocean size tank to do that). But in my research I am literally talking about which species people have first hand experience with mixing. Ie gigs can very well go in the same tank and touch bubble tips and rock flowers at the same time without any damage. Those are the cases I am looking for.

Thanks!

Anemones can touch each other and you will not be able to see any physical damage. However, it's the internal damage from chemical warfare that we don't see. I don't have any experience with the above list of anemones. But since you mentioned giganteas(which I'm a very big fan of) and BTA, I've kept both in the same tank(55gallons) and ultimately lost the gigantea. I now have 2 giganteas in my 200gallons and will not plan on having any other type of anemone even in the 360gallons.
The anemones forum on RC is a better place for this since a lot of people there has a wealth info on anemones.

Back