Can't Beat Algae? Join them!

But if you let your bubble algae grow to a large colony, it'll probably look cool too. Especially those red slimy one. :D

ehhh i dont think so... id rather have coral in my display and have a display fuge

I bet he doesn't have any nitrates or phosphates... Lol. That's actually pretty cool. A very uncommon approach to this hobby for sure.
And yeah i'm sure much of that algae came from places like Reefs2Go. I'm actually in the process of setting up a macro algae area in my sump myself.
Trying something different than the chaeto approach as I wasn't too fond of the stuff personally.

my snails read this thread and decided to join.
kind of fashionable for a snail I guess

P1010070.jpg

I put him in there to fight the war on hair algae and the little bugger joined the other side

Sent from my gadget using Trippytalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1376451831.942365.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1376451831.942365.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 190
Lol could've been worse. If he were a turbo he could carry twice as much algae around hahaha. Now you need a snail to clean your snail.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

Lol! That's one smart snail then! I'd feel like a spiny star astrea would be a more likely candidate for a ninja snail though hahaha.

Funny, I was just on that site a few hours ago shopping around. Group buy? Lol.

I will definitely run a marine planted tank(organized refugium) on my next tank. These are very beneficial in filtering and conditioning the water. Also provided food for tangs and other herbivore.

Back