Cobraz - says goodbye - it's was fun !

cobraz

Zoa Pirate
All,

Well it's been 30 years in the hobby of Saltwater fish and Reef Keeping and it has come to an end...

I would like to first say "Thank you" to the many people in this club who I have meet and the wisdom and antics that kept me laughing during the good time and bad times. If I did not mention you - it was strictly by accident and this list is in no specific order..

Greg Hiller, Don ReeferMedic, Jason Buddy, Ray RayD, Leroy, Skydolphin Dawn, Flighty Cindy and Elliot, Apistoborelli, Leroy, Liam, Brian Mac, Kevin M, Kevin, Peter PVH, Brian, Chris, Corey, Jennifer, Paul, Amazon, Jay, Jay (Jays), Pat (Aqua Addicts), -B- (Skiptons), Jeff, Bill Wilfx, McReefersons..Gina and Dave, Joel, Antwon, Dave Graveyardworm, some members I can see the face but forget the names and the rest of the cast from A to Z.

I will be online for a few weeks to wrap up some deals and sell off the rest of my supplies, equipment and books I have left over (shameless plug - I know). My final tank, all fish and corals were sold and are now gone.. so no PMs for live stock it's all gone as of Tuesday May 11th... lock, stock and barrel. (Sorry - I am not going to say who bought system for their privacy).

I meet some great people over the years... and some wonderful mentors as well...Thank you all.

Farewell
Jerry (Cobraz)

Attachments

• Shark.jpg
    Shark.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 451
Sorry to see you go. You put so much into the hobby with your frag drafts and group buys and any information you contributed with hardware updates . A true connoisseur in you choice of corals. I lost count on how many times when the Zoa Pirate beat me to the best zoas up for sale on tank breakdowns. Stay in touch.

Good luck with everything you do from here on out Jerry, it was nice to meet you, and although i'm not at liberty to speak for the BRS, I'm sure like the rest of us they thank you for your contributions to the club =).

Good luck with everything Jerry, onto new things, new chapters. Don't be a stranger though, you don't need a reef tank to be on the BRS and we do have the lounge! :p Take care of yourself and the family. :)

Jerry,

You were I think the very first person whom I met at my very first meeting several years ago. Since then I've come to know and respect your friendship and knowledge around here. I sincerely believe we're losing an integral part of the B.R.S.

Take care Jerry.

Mark M.

Hey Jerry,

Sorry to hear this. Keep in touch if you every decide to come back.

Take care,
Peter

Thanks everyone for the kind words....
"Knowledge is continual gathered and never ends". Albert Einstein

Attachments

• einstein.jpg
    einstein.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 266
Sorry to hear this Jerry. You'll be missed. Has the lack of noise from the pumps getting to you yet? I shut my whole system down to do some maintenance and my dogs were all freaked out from the lack of noise from water moving. When I started it up again, they relaxed almost immediately. Good luck with what ever you from here.

Sorry to see you go Jerry! Just saw this now...who's going to be my local "Pusher"? :)

All the best my friend!

Just when I decide to jump back in, you get out! You'll be back. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon!

Til then, take care.

Best of Luck in all you choose to do Jerry!!!!!!!!
Sorry to see another serious reefer getting out but totally understand the need at times ...
if/when you decide to come back please feel free to call as I Have learnt that as much as I would like out my children will not allow it so I guess I have at least another 10 years to go ;)

Back