Coral Reef Aquarium - Seekonk, MA

NateHanson

Non-member
This isn't a local store for me, but I love it when I have a chance to make the trip down to Seekonk. CRA's selection of attractive farmed frags is rivalled locally only by the members of our club. Jeremy really knows his stuff, and the prices aren't bad. Another thing that looks attractive to me is their "house brand" bulbs, skimmers, etc. I haven't tried them, so I don't know on quality, but they look good, and the price is nice.

Kudos!
Nate

I got my LR at CRA - awesome stuff at an awesome price.
Not to mention my refractometer, and assorted goodies (I can't walk out without spotting something I need).

Like Nate, I don't get down there nearly enough. And I'm planning on trying the new house brand bulbs when I replace my two 250w SE's.

I agree its a hike for me but have been happy every time I made. The squirrel is quite nice as well, just don't get too close! :)

I've only been a few times but I've really enjoyed my visits. CRA introduced me to Dulse which my Tangs have enjoyed ever since.

Jeremey is a Broncos fan...be careful, be very, very careful.

Great store, great people. I love their coral selection, and price is reasonable.
All my livestocks I got from them are healthy & doing well.
I only wish they're closer.

joefitz said:
Jeremey is a Broncos fan...be careful, be very, very careful.

I was going to say nice things about CRA until I read that Jeremy is a Broncos fan. Tsk, tsk. What a shame. :( Perhaps he will reconsider once we start boycotting and picketing his store. :p Just joking Jeremy/Ruth. We still like you despite your evil affiliation with Denver. :)

I agree with Lactrain....best place to go for anything. I'm using his bulbs and they're great. Always a great place to visit and fortunately for me...they're only about 35 min. away!!!:D

ill be the fir4st one to post the coral bucks... every time i go there i say im just going to look and always end up spending a couple hundred bucks. but it is al;ways a good thing when they hand you back CORAL BUCKS. got some inmy wallet right now.

my lighting system came from cra----a maristar sunlight supply.....extremely happy with the system (would never ever ever consider going back to retrofit)....they had all the different types of lighting to compare (aquamedic, geissman etc....) and very competetive pricing......
jeremy sticks to his convictions...and sells what he believes is best for you (not for him)....

I went there last weekend and I think their corals are outstanding! The prices were fair. However, I thought the dry goods area seemed a bit "yard sale-ish" . Both owners offered to help at different times, but it seemed very formal and less friendly then I would have liked. I'll definatly go back, but I'm still looking for "The Perfect LFS" ;)

Once again, big thumbs up to Jeremy and Ruth. They went above and beyond to help me out today after my dog killed my Ca reactor's pump.

Thanks much
jk

I visited CRA a few weeks ago and had a very positive experience. I had a few questions about one of my purchases after I left the store and Jeremy was great in responding to my PMs. Thumbs up!

Back