Coral Reef Aquarium - Seekonk, MA

I have to say i'm very lucky to have found CRA, i havent had much luck getting started with my new hobby. all i was running into was salesman who would just say "buy this and everything would be fine" and then i found Jeremy and CRA and he wouldn't sell me anything and i was like what the hell really..he tested my water and ask me so many questions i thought i was going to be put me in time out...he made me understand what i was doing and not just letting me crash....now me and my 3 year old daughter cant wait for 10am every Saturday so we can go to CRA.....my advise to anyone who goes to CRA Jeremy comes off very Quit ....thats because he is not a pushy salesman...and the more i go there the more i quess you can say he opens up to you.... THANKS CRA for actually careing and not selling.. THANKS JOE & KELSEY

CRA can chase off customers because they dont smooze very well but what they lack in smoozing the make up in knowledge and quality livestock...you would be at a disadvantage to write them off from an initial poor experience. it took me a while to warm up to cra but they have a great store that our reefing community would greatly miss if cra wasnt in business. its not always fully stocked but even half stocked cra has goodies to be found if you look hard enough. a big thumbs up from me!

Same here, Jeremy has talked me out of various bad ideas and always has reliable advice on just anything I can think of to ask about. Also super healthy livestock and great prices. Fantastic store for all of the ten years I've been going there.

Was in here to get a couple of things and saw this bad boy....
Easily about 15 inches beautiful..

zurymuga.jpg

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using Tapatalk 2

I was there this week and saw this clam!! let me tell you if i had the room for it, it would be in my tank but this thing would take up half of my 90 gallon lol

I was there Wednesday and saw the same clam, I'm secretly making room for it, I'll get forgiveness for buying it rather than asking permission! Wife already told me "don't even think about it". By far and away the best Los out there IMO. I don't shop anywhere else

Just went to CRA tonight and he just got a shipment of 10 PURPLE TANGS ::!!!!!!!!! Hes going to be selling them for a great price too!!! Cant wait to get mine....CRA has the healthiest fish around hands down! He also got a few maxima clams in also have one on hold LOL :.

Since getting into the hobby, what a relief and what a pleasure its been to have someone not trying to just be a sales person. Knowledge is key, and Jeremy has it. Very fortunate to follow his advice's. Great selection of corals and tank friendly fishes. Its my personal favorite LFS around. Ordered my Reef Octopus Diablo skimmer, through CRS and came in, checked it out for me and made sure everything was all set. I have gone into the store and spoken with Jeremy for over an hour. I know many people have said he has an attitude or something, i don't know but i don't sense it. He is just a serious person that actually cares about his stock. Definitely will continue to go there every chance I get.

Back