~~ Crazy shipment! 12-2-13 ~~

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Received a GORGEOUS! Super Rare Yellow Wall Hammer today! When I say yellow, I mean BRIGHT yellow under white and blue and whatever light you might have :) And it's not just the tips -- even the stalks are bright bright yellow! Can't wait to take pics! :)

Also received a Goni-collection ;) -- bright yellow + green + blue + red :)

OOooooo, and a couple of sweet sweet acan colonies :p

There's going to be a lot of drooling mouths tomorrow ;)

- Archit

Are They available before Christmas? Or did u get these 3-4 weeks ago and they are ready for led?? Interested in yellow hammer as long as its yellow!! Kinda thought yellow hammer are a myth! Can u post/pm me a pix and price when its available???

Are They available before Christmas? Or did u get these 3-4 weeks ago and they are ready for led?? Interested in yellow hammer as long as its yellow!! Kinda thought yellow hammer are a myth! Can u post/pm me a pix and price when its available???

it will be available right around the time of Christmas :) We're going to hold it for our 2 week holding period before selling it.

I'll try to post pics tonight -- this hammer is SWEET!! :) It's a wall hammer (around 5") and I would much rather have this piece go to a home as a whole, instead of fragging it if possible ... (granted, it's going to have a pretty hefty price tag!)

- Archit

Please for the animal please dont frag it!! If its a real yellow its very rare and should not be fraged and possibly lost!!! Whats the hefty price tag??

Pretty hefty but if people believed it to be myth and its only 5" won't take up my whole tank..... Christmas is around the corner. Hmmmmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should put that bad boy on eBay. Speaking of hammer I'm excited to pick up my branching yellow green one. Do you have a price on the new torch you got in

You should put that bad boy on eBay. Speaking of hammer I'm excited to pick up my branching yellow green one. Do you have a price on the new torch you got in

haha I'll have to build up the hype all over the internet before putting it on eBay :D Which new torch? The blue/purple with green (elongated) tips? yep -- $40/head

Saw the yellow hammer tonight. Wow! Nothing like I have seen before. Very nice!! And the torch corals Archit has, man if I didn't have to pay student loans I would be spending all my money at Archits lol.

alrighty-o, without any more teases, here we go!!!!

Non-actinic pics:

11199435726_f515a4f28f_c.jpg

11199439556_957a391222_c.jpg

Actinic:

11199356056_6efc5ba362_c.jpg

11199408314_a3e5d7c277_c.jpg

As you will notice, this is not the "regular" yellow hammer with tips being yellow and branches being brown -- this is "THE PIECE" ;)

Last edited:
haven't priced it yet. It just arrived yesterday .. want to hand feed it and have it feel the love for at least a tad bit before thinking about parting from it ... we're not a regular store, remember? ;)

If I opened a store like you I would without a doubt go broke/bankrupt on my first order if it was like this one you got because I would keep everything...

Especially that scoly. Any pics of the acans?

If I opened a store like you I would without a doubt go broke/bankrupt on my first order if it was like this one you got because I would keep everything...

Lol had that conversation with my wife last night after I expressed my interest in these pieces ... let's just say I decided sleeping in the bed was more important than keeping these pieces :p

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

My acans are unhappy because they hate getting a CoralRx bath -- soon as they're puffy again I'll take some pics :) Higor can attest to their sexiness ;)

Thats not a yellow but under pacific sun its beer googles effect! Thanks maby next one.....

Last edited:
Back