December Meeting

The meeting is 2 weeks away, I know it is sneaking up on me. Are you thinking about what you want to make for the bake off, and what goodies you are going to wrap up for the gift swap????

REMINDER

One day left to request a absentee ballot.

"Please PM the BRS Secretary (Flame Angel) with your email address before Midnight on Sunday 12/8/13 to request an Absentee Ballot."

Hello, absentee ballots have been sent out as of 9am today.

Thank you to those of you who could not physically attend the meeting and reaching out to participating in the election process.

See the rest of you at the meeting. Should be a good time.

Frag tanks, good raffles, gift swap, yard sale, elections and free food.

PRICELESS!

Yes, Aquarium/reef. Copy of original post below.

"We Are Having A Reef Present Swap

Bring a wrapped reef related gift with a max value of $20 to the meeting. More info will be given at the meeting as to how it is going to work. The more the merrier so lets make this a fun event!"

Last edited:
No baking reef brownies though it's in topic!!!! Lol
Wouldn't that be against the clubs charter? **To protect the reefs through propagation.**

Plus I would think the American Dental Association would have some thing to say about it as well.

I know where you were going with the comment. Just trying to be funny.

I really hope I will be able to attend the meeting... hard to get out these days with a newborn! Question though... I have some corals I would be willing to donate however my tank is full of flatworms (not the AEFW kind). I'm not sure how others would feel winning a coral that may come with fw's, so should I not join in or do we have a disclaimer "Please dip all your corals!!"? lol

Five, Four, Three, Two, One...

Five days left and counting. Getting Excited!

Friends, Food, Frags, Funs and Freebies

The meeting's less than a week away and we still have plenty to add to the raffle prizes.

Remember the wonderful folks from Instant Ocean

We be adding some of their great products to the list of prizes

Instant Ocean Logo.png

Thanks Instant Ocean!

I donate a 10 polyps frag of Mohawks

Attachments

• Mowhawk.jpg
    Mowhawk.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 269
Back