Dilemma?

Rgbpixels

Non-member
Hello,
I have three tangs (hippo, yellow and kole) that have been in qt for 60 days. I was going to add them to my DT this week, but noticed by kole tang is developing a good size lump on his left side that runs vertically towards the back of him. I have been unsuccessful in getting a picture of it yet. So here is my dilemma, do I add the other two tangs to my DT and leave the kole in QT? Or does the kole have something that should keep them all in qt longer?
Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sucks...considering you went through the long 60 day qt I would put the two healthy looking tangs in a separate qt for a couple weeks and observe before adding them. That would also allow you to keep the kole by himself and observe/treat

That sucks...considering you went through the long 60 day qt I would put the two healthy looking tangs in a separate qt for a couple weeks and observe before adding them. That would also allow you to keep the kole by himself and observe/treat

I thought about that. I have 3 qt tanks running right now and no spares. No more room for a 4th. So frustrating.

So I went to try to get a picture for everyone this Morning and the lump is gone! Poof, gone! What the heck is going on? He still has the stress mark on his skin where the lump was though.

Back