Do they make a LED retrofit bulb to fit into a T5 plug dual pin

SMI

Non-member
I just got a new/used Coralife 29 gallon BioCube and I wanted to transfer out the T5 bulbs for some LEDs see I'm fairly comfortable with the electrical low and high voltage but I'm not sure if the low voltage Transformer would convert

I mean I know they make a hole retrofit kit but it's expensive and it was kind of kill the fact that I paid 60 bucks for the whole tank... I was thinking more of a plug-and-play type deal, thanks Steve

Attachments

• 20170827_143221.jpg
    20170827_143221.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 180
I just got a new/used Coralife 29 gallon BioCube and I wanted to transfer out the T5 bulbs for some LEDs see I'm fairly comfortable with the electrical low and high voltage but I'm not sure if the low voltage Transformer would convert

I mean I know they make a hole retrofit kit but it's expensive and it was kind of kill the fact that I paid 60 bucks for the whole tank... I was thinking more of a plug-and-play type deal, thanks Steve

I know fluorescent bulbs take a lot of power to ignite the gas so I can't imagine they do make an LED bulb that would fit into a stock T5 female housing

Those run power compacts not t5
There's a few LED retro kits but they get pricey

By the way please forgive my wrong terminology for Aquaria I've been sort of out of fish tanks for about 12 or 13 years and last time I was doing saltwater I'm doing a high-tech freshwater live plant

Back