ESV Alkalinity

GobyWanKenobie

BRS Member
This is the first time using this product, and I can't get it to fully dissolve so that I can mix it with RODI. I have had it warming up in 190 degree water all day, and there is still slush and gravel type chunks in there. Should I strain it and mix it or give it another day to dissolve?

This is the first time using this product, and I can't get it to fully dissolve so that I can mix it with RODI. I have had it warming up in 190 degree water all day, and there is still slush and gravel type chunks in there. Should I strain it and mix it or give it another day to dissolve?
It’s has to be fully disolved before you could dose.

I’ve heated RODI water in the microwave in a pyrex measuring cup to mix with the concentrated ESV Alkalinity part when exposure to cold has caused it to solidify.

It must be fully dissolved. Anything that gets you there. let if soak in hot water. Use heated RODI. I have also used heated RODI. that worked best for me.

Soaking in a pan of warm water helps, but it takes quite a bit of shaking to get it to fully mix up. I end up shaking the bottle, at room temperature, when I walk past it throughout the day. It becomes fully mixed after a day or two.

I get it in the big buckets and always have to stir it every few hours, but eventually it does dissolve

Back