Euro Reef Impellor part

pantinor

Non-member
Anyone know where to pick up a replacement Euro Reef pump impellor in north shore area? EuroReef Complete Impeller Assembly for 3500?

Thanks

You may have to go through Euro Reef, and you may have to show proof of purchase because they seem to have gotten tight-fisted with they're "proprietary needle wheel impeller".

Yes thats what is happening. I just faxed over the warranty card and sales receipt and they are selling it for $25 instead of $50!

I was trying to clean the impellor and the ceramic end broke off in the pliers. Doh.

If I can find an alternate to the sedra pump would be nice.

The power outage in north andover last night has taken my tank temp down to 68. I only lost an emerald crab and pump impellor.

in the future...you can order the asm replacement impeller...its the same thing for the sedra pump and dont have to provide the card...i just ordered a replacement through reefdom when I found i had 2-3 needles left on the wheel....wondered why the skimming was terrible lately...so I can vouch that they are identical...one just doesnt have the sticker.

Back